American offshore rigatta

Notices

American offshore rigatta

Old 01-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quest
Texas is not that far a drive. the event is a realy good one.

Good poker run , good party, and good chances to win trophys.

you could get fastest in your Texas outlaw challange shootout class, fastest american offshore- twin engine or single engine, and best looking american offshore 3100, 2600, or deckboat.

For any of your friends having slower smaller boats, The outlaw challange will have a shorter smooth water poker run course that any 16 ft boat could easily handle.

speeds are recorded on a sealed gps which records the highest speed on any part of the poker run.

I would love to go but 23 hrs. of driving with a boat x2 is a bit to far for me. Looks like a good time though!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's nice to see all this AO chatter! I would love to see something like this take place! I would be up for Texas, midwest, west or say Ozarks...........anything further east would be too far for me! It's going to be -20 tonight in Colorado so all this boat talk gets me thinking warm thoughts again! :-)
Old 02-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Registered

Wow I got excited until I clicked on mapquest. 35hrs one way.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Come on guys sign up for the texas outlaw challange before june 1 and let me know. Need to know how many awards for American offshore participants I have to order. Plan to have trophies for the fastest single engine AO. the fastest twin engine AO the fastest stock powered single engine AO and the best looking AO. if no one signs up I won't have to order any trophys but it will be embarsing that no AO are willing to participate. http://www.texasoutlawchallenge.com/
Old 04-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by quest
Come on guys sign up for the texas outlaw challange before june 1 and let me know. Need to know how many awards for American offshore participants I have to order. Plan to have trophies for the fastest single engine AO. the fastest twin engine AO the fastest stock powered single engine AO and the best looking AO. if no one signs up I won't have to order any trophys but it will be embarsing that no AO are willing to participate. http://www.texasoutlawchallenge.com/
I'd love to run with you guys but 20hrs drive each way for a weekend trip does not leave much boat time!
Old 04-14-2011, 10:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

isn't there any AO guys in oklahoma, lousania or texas on this forum
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

it is getting late . I can't believe that none of you guys have signed up.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

im trying to get it together dynoed the motor yesterday, om hoping to be riding by next weekend
Old 06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

well not looking good for me, fried a tranny, dont think im a have all the bugs worked out by then
Old 06-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Registered

Is this regatta going to happen? I live in Dallas and am looking at the 2800 and 2900 Deck boats and talking with Cliff. Are you going to have boats there (new ones) for me to preview and test drive.

That would be awesome as it would save me a trip to the West Coast and allow the accountant (wife) to see them as well. If I come to the west coast, it will be just me.

Let me know
Stacy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.