Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX >

Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX

Notices

Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX

Old 08-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Rob, the last day that Travis and I ran it, I squeezed 101 mph out of it. It was pretty warm (low 90's) but there was about a 1' chop and the boat loved that water.

I agree that it needs a 1" spacer instead of the 2" spacer. I went with the 2" to keep the thing safe and driveable until you got a little seat time in it. Let me know when you are ready and we can get the 1" spacer on the way. Be safe out there and enjoy it.

Thanks for the kind words.
Eddie
Eddie,
Thanks for setting up a kick ass ride. We've been at Lake Cumberland since Saturday. We taught our 8 year old son how to waterski with the boat. We've been tubing and driving this thing all over. The motor is outstanding. This thing is turn key. After getting a little more seat time I agree this boat is a 100mph ride as is. I'm not sure I want to go any faster. Anyway job well done!
Rob
Old 08-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by SecondWind
Eddie,
Thanks for setting up a kick ass ride. We've been at Lake Cumberland since Saturday. We taught our 8 year old son how to waterski with the boat. We've been tubing and driving this thing all over. The motor is outstanding. This thing is turn key. After getting a little more seat time I agree this boat is a 100mph ride as is. I'm not sure I want to go any faster. Anyway job well done!
Rob
Rob, did you get your trim indicator working again? Glad the boat is working out for you. You've wanted a ride like this for a long time!
Old 08-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Rob, did you get your trim indicator working again? Glad the boat is working out for you. You've wanted a ride like this for a long time!
Yep everything's working, sweet.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool thread
Old 08-09-2014, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Cool thread
Thanks. Here are a few pictures of the boat from last week at Lake Cumberland. First time at Cumberland, the lake is gorgeous.
Attached Thumbnails Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX-conley-bottom.jpg   Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX-cole-skiing.jpg   Prop/Drive Height Advice NSX-lake-cumberland-tubing.jpg  

Old 08-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I passed you guys heading north on 75 toward cincy as I was heading south to Cumberland Friday morning. I was hauling a 25 daytona
Old 08-10-2014, 04:56 PM
Registered

Yes I saw you as well, driving through some heavy rain. I hope you had better weather over the weekend. Nice looking boat!
Old 04-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Registered

Took the NSX out over the weekend. I found a drive height and prop that works great. The boat has an IMCO extension box. The prop shaft center is 1/2 inch above center sponson, prop is non-labbed 34 Bravo 1. Boat planes great, cruises effortlessly and gets to triple digits in short order. I love this boat!
Old 04-20-2015, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

It looked good out on the water Saturday running with that Eliminator. Congrats!
Old 06-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does your setup have any chine walk at top speed? Have you ran it thru the prop slip calculator? http://www.go-fast.com/Prop_Slip_Calculator.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.