Notices

News

Old 12-04-2002, 11:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds like a great 26' boat. I can't wait to read about the 3100.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

The Eagle 3100 is AWESOME! I rode in it at Miami last year. It performs great with that set-up. Looks damn good too!! If I was able to afford a twin engine boat that is the one I would have! I guess my blown 2001 2600 will have to do for now.

Rob,
Did your dad race with you last year? How was it! If I can get some sponsors I would like to run a few of the GLSCS races this year. I ran one in the batboat last year and it was a blast! Those guys run a good program.
Old 12-05-2002, 04:11 PM
Registered

I only ran one race last year with a friend out of LA with SBI. We had a baby boy 3 months early so it kind of slowed the racing down this year plus all th boat shows.

Quiet Storm,
I will call you in a few min. Been home sick today. Sorry for the delay.

Rob
Old 12-14-2002, 06:44 PM
shameless kitty

Well seems nothing is happening in huoston. At this point I dont have much much confidence of getting my boat finished. Art tells me nothing is happening and it will take him a year to get Scfott in court????? never heard of such a thing. To all of you in the same boat any ideas? I,ve about had enough. my email is [email protected] for those who dont want to post on here. Let me know your ideas , maybe together we can come up wiyth something. I feel I've given ample opportunity for something to happen

Old 12-14-2002, 06:45 PM
shameless kitty

Or if anyone wants a 2003 nsx no interior, drive or trailer for 50k let me know. i have the paper work its yours

Old 12-18-2002, 08:46 PM
shameless kitty

hey dino you might consider mine, you could probably make a good chunk by getting it finished and selling it. Let me know.

Old 12-25-2002, 01:18 PM
shameless kitty

geez no takers one of you dealers could make a good profit on this ride

Old 12-26-2002, 10:08 PM
Registered

Sorry I can't swing it now. Wish I could help out. I do have 3 shows in the next 3 months and I will list it for you.

Send me all your contact info. Maybe that will help.

Rob
Old 12-26-2002, 11:30 PM
shameless kitty

For those of you in the same boat as me is there a reason why you havent contacted the dickinson police to file a report? PLease, respond, I'm curious and ready to call them and the da. I see no reason why Scott should be running around after taking our money and if I dont get my boat i damn well want his ass in jail for fraud theft whatever where he can get fudged every nite. Might be worth it to know that . I want his ass in jail.

Old 12-28-2002, 12:21 PM
shameless kitty

rob if you didnt get it before my contact infi is
[email protected]
home 916-481-9350
cell 916-599-1447

Quick Reply: News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.