spring is in the air >

spring is in the air

Notices

spring is in the air

Old 01-10-2003, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up spring is in the air

It's time to start building boats,and put the past behind!!!!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2003, 08:23 PM
shameless kitty

Amen Ed as soon as i get to meet Mr. Scott in a dark alley for about 20 minutes. Maybe my prayers will be answered some day and I will walk around a corner and he will be there.

Old 01-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Registered

Shameless kitty,
May be you can look him up when you come to pick up your boat!!!! I know some people who say they know his wereabouts and it is a couple hundred miles or so from Dickinson...........
Old 01-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Registered

I am ordering some parts for 3100s if there is anything someone might need for their 3100 AO I will order with my parts and pass them on to you for invoice.................send order request to me [email protected]
Old 01-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

IM CONSIDERING BUYING A 99 31 AO. IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW?? FROM WHAT IVE READ, NOW IM A LITTLE WORRIED.
Old 01-13-2003, 09:03 PM
shameless kitty

not to worry about a 99 cafe excellenet boat

Old 01-13-2003, 09:05 PM
Registered

Cafe,
If you got one in mind let me know and I may be able to give you some history on it........There is some pretty nice ones out there that I know of.......Don't worry! Be happy!
Old 01-14-2003, 05:02 AM
Registered

fasteddie,

Well I been in the market for a cat for almost a year now and I picked the 3100. But it doesn't look like I will be able to buy one this year because of the new truck and house being built

How much water can the 26 take. I do a couple big water poker runs, Sarasota and Thunder on the Chesapeake, and the rest of the time its small water poker runs and pleasure runs on the Chesapeake. Will the 26 take it as long as it isnt really nasty out or should I bite the bullet and not have a boat for a year and then get a 3100.

And what is the difference between the 2600 and NSX. Quarter canopys, and side-by-seating? Price? Hull? I really like the side-by-side seating.

Also I dont see any single engine cats that are full tunnels, does the pod give more engine room? Someone told me not to trust a pod at high speeds(110+), true? And wouldnt it be a more "cushioney" ride with a full tunnel.

Also if I do find either a 2600 now or a 3100 in the future would it be wise to buy a 1999 and newer?

Thanks in advance and I'm glad your company is in good hands again.

Mark Fitzgerald
Old 01-19-2003, 10:24 AM
Registered

Mark,
Sorry it has taken me so long for this reply to you,I am out of touch with the puter for a while..............
I would stick with your pick you made a year ago!!! There are some good deals on used ones out there and if you end up in a poker run with some big water you will be glad you have a 3100...
The 2600 is a great boat but it is only a 25'7' boat and is not a big water boat! Most single engine boats have a center pod to provide a clean running surface for the prop, This is about all there good for and if they are shorter than the outer sponces then they don't really do what they are intended for!!! "west coast".................... The difference between the 2600 and the NXS model is what you see and about 5,500.00 They both use the same mold for the bottom, and it is NXS meaning (new extra seat) back in 1995 when the person building the new deck put this name on it!!! It got switched after the new owners took over in 1999 and ran with a miss print from Hot Boat Mag.....
The year is not important other than finance they are all about the same with the exception of interior and some rigging!!!! Check out Bravo drives real close, but try to get one with speed masters if you plan to keep it for a long time!!!!
Old 01-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Registered

Thanks for the reply. That is the exact information I needed.

I will be boatless for a while then, well... if i can find a good home for my 26Sonic.

As far as drives.......well the whole setup, as of right now I have been researching Beck Racing Engines and also talking to Dustin Whipple. And I do plan on keeping this for a long while, thats why I am being so picky , so I will be using surface drives.

Thanks again.

Quick Reply: spring is in the air

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.