paging STEVE H >

paging STEVE H

Notices

paging STEVE H

Old 07-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default paging STEVE H

Hi Steve , i saw the other week you sold your nice 28 after owning it for about a year, and could not help but ti wonder why. Is the new owner on this board? ALSO have you ever rode in a Pantera or Active Thunder 28 and how would you compare your Apache. What are you thinking of getting? By the way, how was your experience dealing with Seaton marine here in Discovery Bay. Thanks, JAIME
Old 07-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Steve_H

Default Re: paging STEVE H

JAIME,
the ONLY reason i sold her was because i lost my job after 22 years with the same company. i knew finding another job quick was going to be next to impossible because my background is in a very nitch market. that said, i put a top dollar firm price on her kinda hoping it wouldnt sell.
the very first guy that came to look at her wrote me a check on the spot he's not on the board.
no experience in a Pantera or Active Thunder but from everything ive read, they are excellent boats.
as far as my next boat:
another 28 Apache
31 Cig bullet
32 Active thunder
29-32 Formula

Last edited by Steve_H; 07-09-2005 at 09:30 AM.

Old 07-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wo, sorry to hear about the job, however looking back now, after the bumpy road, being laid off only landed me better jobs. It all seems to work itself out. Thanks for your input, hope some day to make it to LOTO, and have a great weekend. JAIME
Old 07-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Steve,
Funny story, this guy I know calls me up and asks me all kinds of questions about Apache, what they are like, how they hold their value, how they run, etc...
He tells me about this 28 he's lookin at here in the midwest, but won't tell me any details about this specific boat. I tell him I only know of two around here, one single w/ mountain motor and one with twin BB's and custom paint. He asks what I know about the twin, so I tell him. He says "thanks" and hangs up. A few days later he tells me he's buying the boat he's been looking at, and by the way, it's the same boat I had described to him.
I told him to tell ya "Hi" for me.
Sorry to hear about the job, and even more sorry to hear the boat's sold. But, I know you'll be back on track quick, if you're not already. And, I'm really anxious to see what ya buy next. Let me know if you n Pam wanna go out to Perry for a day or something. You guys are always welcome on my boat.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Gordo
Steve,
Funny story, this guy I know calls me up and asks me all kinds of questions about Apache, what they are like, how they hold their value, how they run, etc...
He tells me about this 28 he's lookin at here in the midwest, but won't tell me any details about this specific boat. I tell him I only know of two around here, one single w/ mountain motor and one with twin BB's and custom paint. He asks what I know about the twin, so I tell him. He says "thanks" and hangs up. A few days later he tells me he's buying the boat he's been looking at, and by the way, it's the same boat I had described to him.
I told him to tell ya "Hi" for me.
Sorry to hear about the job, and even more sorry to hear the boat's sold. But, I know you'll be back on track quick, if you're not already. And, I'm really anxious to see what ya buy next. Let me know if you n Pam wanna go out to Perry for a day or something. You guys are always welcome on my boat.
thanks for the sales work Mike
i appreciate the offer too. start new job next week!
im already shopping for the next money pit