Finally home

Notices

Finally home

Old 05-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Finally home

Originally Posted by birdog
Debbie just hates them because you make her polish them !

Tell her to sit on them while you blow them....Women seem to like that ?..................................
She didn't polish the horns, but she did compound the rest of the boat.
Attached Thumbnails Finally home-jgriffbuff3.jpg   Finally home-jgriffbuff2.jpg  
Old 05-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jay , still have the Haha or did you trade it?
Congrats Dude , give'm hell

Last edited by mopower; 05-16-2006 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Jay,
Glad you finally got your dream ride, now put that sum b!tch in the water and go smash the sh!t out of them 4 footers like I told you.

You going down for the Marathon race? I think there is going to be a big, APACHE showing there. Who knows I might drag my little hot rod down there as guest of the PREDATOR RACE TEAM (Thanks for the invite)

GO TEAM PREDATOR

Robert
Old 05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
Registered

Cal I traded the baja, Its headed up to Illinois as far as I know to be shown and sold up there so most likely someone will buy a very inexpensive great running baja up that way. Had not run the baja since right before the hurricane last year and took it to innovation and they fired right up with no effort at all, idled perfectly. Those engines are PERFECT in that thing. Lets just hope Herb Stotler engines I have now are as perfect.
Robert, Im waiting for my coast guard registration to go through before I can drop her in the drink so I dont know as of yet, depends when my Finance company gets the title and then get the paper work to go through. Then im bound to put the name on the back with the port of call which is no big deal, just do stickers at the moment until I get her stripped, primed and painted then ill airbrush the name on the back but the stickers will have to do for now. Marathon is THIS weekend?
Awful early in the season to be running in marathon isn't it?

Cuda, you like those horns? I think they detract from the look and the long sleek lines of the apache myself. Granted I realize you NEED the horns but I think on boats like this they dont need to be seen just heard. Thanks Joe, Appreciate it, and You have a PM from a few weeks ago on Hilsinger
J
Old 05-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Banned

Nah, I don't like my horns either, but I don't want to have to patch the mounting holes.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Registered

You can remove the horns and put stanless steal fasteners in the holes with sealer as a temp. fix. It wont leak and should a lot less visible.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
You can remove the horns and put stanless steal fasteners in the holes with sealer as a temp. fix. It wont leak and should a lot less visible.
I did that 2 yrs. ago when i removed a vhf antenna from my boat. Sad to say I never got around to fixing it right and the screws are still in there Good thing is that they don't leak, so it hasn't been a top priority
Old 05-18-2006, 09:12 AM
Registered

Im going to patch the holes since I have to paint the entire deck anyway so might as well do it right but I can see not wanting to paint an entire deck for 2 or 3 small little mounting holes
Old 05-18-2006, 08:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
GOOSE BUMP CITY BABY! I LOVE THIS THING! I got the DEAL of a LIFETIME on this boat, I have no regrets, Oh man I cant wait to splash her!

Print this out and tape it to the inside of your checkbook. It might help soften the blow someday.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Registered

Gas was made to be burnt, I know that sounds childish and thats not what im trying to get across but im not going to let higher fuel prices ruin my fun and summer on a boat that I have busted my hump for 20 years for to foil it. Yes it hurts filling it up dont get me wrong and I hate the exxon's of the world bending all of us over and sticking it to us but i NEED to run this boat, I WANT to run this boat, I BOUGHT this boat so I could RUN it. Now if that means if I can run for 40 minutes and anchor up for about 4 hours instead of running 4 hours and anchoring up for 40 minutes then so be it. Ill accept that, might not LOVE the idea of it but Ill take it any way I can get it.
J

Quick Reply: Finally home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.