41 in France #6 and 950 Chief the old 5star1 boat
Love this boat!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by stirling
Another buddy of me is doing the maintainance and repairs for ,,Bull roar ,,a 36 Apache here in Holland
Bull Roar !
Love that boat, looks sinister ! Get some pics of it please !
Old 08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Cigaretteman
I was told that BPM is Lambo´s marine division but it could be wrong information.
Well thats new to me ,Lambo has its own marine engine,s ,and those are not car engine,s ,their much much bigger and produce massive horsepower/torque and have +- 8 litre or 500 ci .

Look at this link ,here is the marine lambo engine series.

Bpm is just an Italian engine builder for long time ,they also build BPM drives ,those are used in class 1 boats (such as Victory)or other racing boats.

http://www.lambocars.com/mar/model.htm

My BPM,s are made smaller to fit into a class for max 12000 cc normally their 1 liter per cilinder so a V8 wil be 8 litre
mine engines are 5,9 litre ,and brought back in bore and stroke.
Attached Thumbnails Apaches in Europe-70-5-verkl-twin-turbo-bpm-k-jetr.bmp  
Old 08-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cougarman
Boat looks kinda cool in Orange, have any more history on the boat?

Cougarman
This Orange boat has just been refitted and is available for sale.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cigaretteman
Hi Steve,

I saw you mentioned Fighter One has its home in Europe on another thread. I have a feeling that there are propably a few in Italy also that I haven't dug up yet. I thought it would be cool to find them all over here.

There is actually one here in Denmark as well. It belongs to a friend of mine but I have never seen it. I will try to go see it in the next few month and then I will post pictures.

I was sorry to see Shaka go Back to the US, had I known it was for sale I would have picked it up. Does anybody know where it is going ?(I know there is another thread about it but nobody seems to know or they are holding back)

You are right about the 42 MM also but I kind of left it out on purpose since I feel it is in a category of its own.

It will be interesting to see if anybody else comes up with other boats. I will see if I can post pictures of the one with the Lambos and Arnesons I might have posted some pictures a few years back that I will try to find.
Some general information on Apache's in St.Tropez:

In St.Tropez at the moment there is the 41 with the Lambo's and #6 drives. I am not sure that this works, I have never seen it go out. There is also Tsunami, the new McManus. Fighter 1 and Patriot are 2 47s which have been in St.Tropez, though haven't seen either in the water this summer. There is also Cigarillo, a 42, with its original name.

The Orange 41 and Hammerhead are also both in the south of France and are both for sale.

Both have been in St.Tropez since they were built. The Orange 41 was built by a swiss guy, had a rainbow paint job and was called 501. It was subsequently bought by a French guy who called it 5star1. Hammerhead was originally called Apache Sam and was ordered by an Italian with Chief engines. It susequently had some large Zul engines under English ownership, before being bought by a French guy who went for a white paintjob. We then purhcased it and painted the shark motif, before trading it for Shaka which had been brought over from the States by the Swiss guy who was the original owner of 501. We sold Shaka last year to a guy in Canada who has a large number of offshore boats. We replaced it with a new 39 Cigarette.

Shaka had Chief 900 EFI. The Orange boat has the same engine but without EFI.

Last edited by ggallier; 08-22-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ggallier
Some general information on Apache's in St.Tropez:

In St.Tropez at the moment there is the 41 with the Lambo's and #6 drives. I am not sure that this works, I have never seen it go out. There is also Tsunami, the new McManus. Fighter 1 and Patriot are 2 47s which have been in St.Tropez, though haven't seen either in the water this summer. There is also Cigarillo, a 42, with its original name.

The Orange 41 and Hammerhead are also both in the south of France and are both for sale.

Both have been in St.Tropez since they were built. The Orange 41 was built by a swiss guy, had a rainbow paint job and was called 501. It was subsequently bought by a French guy who called it 5star1. Hammerhead was originally called Apache Sam and was ordered by an Italian with Chief engines. It susequently had some large Zul engines under English ownership, before being bought by a French guy who went for a white paintjob. We then purhcased it and painted the shark motif, before trading it for Shaka which had been brought over from the States by the Swiss guy who was the original owner of 501. We sold Shaka last year to a guy in Canada who has a large number of offshore boats. We replaced it with a new 39 Cigarette.

Shaka had Chief 900 EFI. The Orange boat has the same engine but without EFI.
Thanks for all the info, do you have any pictures of all these boats ?

Jon
Old 08-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered

A picture of Shaka and the Cigarette 39. Don't have any electronic pictures of Hammerhead (apart from the one already posted) or the other boats mentioned at the moment. Will try and scan a few in at the weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Apaches in Europe-shaka.jpg   Apaches in Europe-red-rag-2.jpg  
Old 08-23-2007, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The latest picture I have of Hammerhead.

It is for sale without engines but the engines are also for sale. The condition is bad after it sank 1-2 years back.
Attached Thumbnails Apaches in Europe-34155%5B1%5D.jpg   Apaches in Europe-34156%5B1%5D.jpg   Apaches in Europe-hh11.jpg  

Old 08-24-2007, 03:10 AM
Registered

Great pictures. My brother was down there when it sunk and got some sanps of it sinking but I like the sunbathers shot. Is it still in France, is the trailer shot in France?

Are you down in St.Tropez a lot? Do you have an offshore boat down there.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 42 Posts

It was in bad shape before it sunk, I know I flew there to buy it a few years ago. What a shame, it was an amazing boat when Mark built it as SAM, for the first owners from Italy.

Quick Reply: Apaches in Europe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.