Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Anyone see papache in the old 41' ChillOut Warrior boat runnin AC, NJ today?? >

Anyone see papache in the old 41' ChillOut Warrior boat runnin AC, NJ today??

Notices

Old 08-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No pics yet ... but it was running with papache at the wheel All white hull and deck with some blue painted graphics on sides towards the transom. Vinyl new name on the side V1 ISLAND RACER ... he maybe changing vinyl name to V1 OCEAN RACER soon.

He said a lot of hardware out on the Jersey Shore today in AC someone must have seen the next "WORLD's FASTEST APACHE" in action?!?!

Ran 90gps with wrong props ... 100gps next week
Old 08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

I just left AC today. We didn't see any boats running along the coast in the ocean the whole time we were there. I guess we left a day too early!
Old 08-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Registered

I saw the boat this afternoon/early evening at trump marina the boat looked like a clone of the "island runner" if it would have had red instead of the blue. Nice looking Apache! Also there was a 42 ft Mark M apache which I forget the name of also at the marina.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by panich53
I saw the boat this afternoon/early evening at trump marina the boat looked like a clone of the "island runner" if it would have had red instead of the blue. Nice looking Apache! Also there was a 42 ft Mark M apache which I forget the name of also at the marina.
Clone of Kerbecks Island Runner ... That's what few people have told him ... hence the name change coming soon
Old 08-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
I just left AC today. We didn't see any boats running along the coast in the ocean the whole time we were there. I guess we left a day too early!
Will ... too bad you couldn't have brought your 45' ... woulda been sweet to see you and your rig running up here papache would have freaked
Old 08-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

There are a few guys down here with go fasts that make the run to AC a few times a summer. They run up, spend a few days there and run home. They say that it is a really easy trip, but I have never had the time in the summer to go with them. Heck, my boat hasn't even been in the water since the races were here back in June. I know, I know. That's pitiful, but the season will start to slow down in the next few weeks.

We have some friends that will be here this coming week, so we are going to take them out on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to it. It is crazy to have to schedule this stuff, but the summer is the only time I have a chance to make a dollar. We basically have from the middle of May until the end of September to make what we are going to make for the year. That's why the summers are so hectic for me.

Anyhow, we are doing a couple more poker runs this fall. We are planning to do the Rock the Bay run if there is still space. It looks like those dates are gonna be OK, so I am going to call this coming week. We are gonna take the boat to Cambridge for the OPA races if the CBPBA does a poker run with that event and I am trying to work out the dates for the FPC Key West run. That might be a long shot due to the length of the event, but it is a good time of the year for me.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 399 Likes on 178 Posts

Did he sell his other 41?
Has the ban been lifted yet?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Papache likes it when people talk about papache. Papache says that he can't wait to come back and talk about papache in 3rd person.....
Old 08-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Papache likes it when people talk about papache. Papache says that he can't wait to come back and talk about papache in 3rd person.....
Old 08-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Registered
VIP Member

According to Papache, Papache is the CHIT!!

Quick Reply: Anyone see papache in the old 41' ChillOut Warrior boat runnin AC, NJ today??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.