Know this boat? >

Know this boat?

Notices

Know this boat?

Old 10-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

more
Attached Thumbnails Know this boat?-apachie-small-.jpg   Know this boat?-cimg2336-small-.jpg   Know this boat?-cimg2357-small-.jpg  

Old 10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool paint !
Old 10-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This is the boat that was at one of the Poker runs sitting in the water with no power.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

The Bilge is telling quite the story. Why wouldn't you clean that up before you took pictures of it? I don't understand why people do that.

Once I drove 6 hours to check out a boat and the thing looked like it hadn't been washed in two years. Needless to say I didn't get it. and I left PO'd that I wasted a day driving 6 hours each way to see something somone didn't take care of.

I think this boat does have some potential if a guy had a $100k to dump into it.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts

The guy that painted it is out of Az and used to (or still does) paint for Katchina powerboats. Very talented guy in his early 20's I believe.

This boat was originally in Europe and I heard stories it was partially sunk over there at one time. Don't know the original paint scheme though. In recent years (past 7 years) This boat looked like the picture bellow. It was owned by Jim Neeley in Newport with a pair of 650ish motors (ran low 70s). It was sold to the owner of Savage marine in Lake Havasu Az. the new owner put bigger motors in it pushing the boat to the 90's. He ran it like that for a couple of years and sold it to the current owner. The current owner only used it a couple of times when one of the motors blew. Pissing match insued with Savage marine on who was responsible and in the mean time the boat was painted and interior was done. You think the interior doesn't look good now, you should've seen it before. Dark blue. But the bolsters were bad azz! First bolsters I was ever in that you had to squeeze into sideways or from above to get into. Just screamed I'm a bad motha f*cka and ready for some big water!

If someone had a set of nice motors it would be worth it.

Here's what it used to look like.
Attached Thumbnails Know this boat?-untitled-17.jpg   Know this boat?-untitled-10.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 10-02-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Registered

Here it is at the Havasu poker run in 05...No power, just sitting there to show off the paint.
Attached Thumbnails Know this boat?-havasu-poker-run-06-19-.jpg   Know this boat?-havasu-poker-run-06-16-.jpg   Know this boat?-havasu-poker-run-06-18-.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 10-02-2007 at 11:45 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
The guy that painted it is out of Az and used to (or still does) paint for Katchina powerboats. Very talented guy in his early 20's I believe.

This boat was originally in Europe and I heard stories it was partially sunk over there at one time. Don't know the original paint scheme though. In recent years (past 7 years) This boat looked like the picture bellow. It was owned by Jim Neeley in Newport with a pair of 650ish motors (ran low 70s). It was sold to the owner of Savage marine in Lake Havasu Az. the new owner put bigger motors in it pushing the boat to the 90's. He ran it like that for a couple of years and sold it to the current owner. The current owner only used it a couple of times when one of the motors blew. Pissing match insued with Savage marine on who was responsible and in the mean time the boat was painted and interior was done. You think the interior doesn't look good now, you should've seen it before. Dark blue. But the bolsters were bad azz! First bolsters I was ever in that you had to squeeze into sideways or from above to get into. Just screamed I'm a bad motha f*cka and ready for some big water!

If someone had a set of nice motors it would be worth it.

Here's what it used to look like.
Thanks for the info Tank! She is a beautiful boat and they've done a great job with her.

If you ride on our boat, you're going to have to go into our bolsters sideways too!! Screams the same thing!
Old 10-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastinger
Thanks for the info Tank! She is a beautiful boat and they've done a great job with her.

If you ride on our boat, you're going to have to go into our bolsters sideways too!! Screams the same thing!
No problem.

And if that's an offer, I'll see you in Key West hopefully!!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
No problem.

And if that's an offer, I'll see you in Key West hopefully!!
It's an offer.....but you're gonna have to visit Cleveland OH vs Key West.......best for you to wait until summer '08 even though we are having temps in the 80's right now!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys I knew you would like the colors....

Quick Reply: Know this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.