Know this boat? >

Know this boat?

Notices

Know this boat?

Old 10-04-2007, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHC
Them there Injuns better stay away from the firewater tomorrow ,,, they just might have to have a hunting party some where east of the Nukey plant ,,, or ,,, as far west as the Deck !!!!

RHC
OK trouble maker............forget The Deck...water levels are getting too low and it's not worth taking the chance. We were at HTP on Tuesday, water level dropped more in just 24 hours. Slim pickens around here....it must be time to pull the boat.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So would $50K be a good price to pay for the Apache?
Old 10-04-2007, 05:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by texaschopper
So would $50K be a good price to pay for the Apache?
Probably not. From what I see, they cared more about getting the outside looking good with little notice to the important parts. The drives have peeling paint and it kinda' looks like they painted around everything on the transom. The upholstery is amateurish $hit. The front tank most likely needs replacing and who knows whether or not the transom is any good- 50/50 would probably be generous. Oh, yeah- that trailer isn't road-worthy with that much boat on it. If you paid 50 for it you'd be another $100K deep in it to make it right. Or more. The $59K short-stagger in the classifeds would be a better starting point.

Look at it this way- you could buy a ready-to-go 41 w/ strong engines & 6's for less than it's going to cost you to get that boat in shape. You could by the KID/Lynch Mob 45 for where you'll finally end up if you made it Apache-nice.

They put little attention into anything else- that leads me to believe they put little attention into prep before they laid that pretty paint on the sides. No matter how nice it it, if it starts peeling or if the cracks it's hiding start to pop, where are you then.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by commanche36
......diplomatic immunity doesnt permit me to discuss such matters at this time
Waiting for diplomatic immunity to give permission on whether this has happened or not! And trust me, I have no idea who the heck you are, only that we're going to be surprised.

I tried and tried and tried to get RHC to spill his guts, but the man, as he should, keeps his word when he says he will.

Just so you're aware Commanche, you're killing us over here!
Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Registered

probably gonna have to wait till spring now to get sprayed with rooster tail would want you guys getting sick, buy the way your boat looks great in pic's... roger a good guy could rob a bank with that man not to many of those guys left...old school
Old 10-10-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered

Heres to ya rhc.....getting it handled in canada
Old 10-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered

probably gonna have to wait till spring now to get sprayed with rooster tail would want you guys getting sick, buy the way your boat looks great in pic's... roger a good guy could rob a bank with that man not to many of those guys left...old school
Yes, Roger's one of the good guys...we're fortunate to know him.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ahhhh smile its gonna be fun... big rooster tail...indians put ear to ground hear loud noise comming from canada
Hey Mike did you bring her home yet? I'd like to stop over and take a look at her. Heard she's Awesome!!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Hey Mike did you bring her home yet? I'd like to stop over and take a look at her. Heard she's Awesome!!
Who's mike???????????? is he a Candian? AAAAA....lol
Old 10-12-2007, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who's mike???????????? is he a Candian? AAAAA....lol
Dude??? is she here yet??

Quick Reply: Know this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.