Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Apache 28 Brave  Update! >

Apache 28 Brave Update!

Notices

Apache 28 Brave Update!

Old 02-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like the boat is going to look awesome. I like the idea of the hatch, I think that would look awesome and exactly what I would do as well.

You going with new engines or are you going to yank the ones in there now and work with them?
Old 02-15-2008, 09:51 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

When I get back from Florida I will have time to really go thru the motors, and see what I have, I hope to get the summer out of them. If I can get the summer out of them, at the end of the season, I am going to send the boat to Jamie at lakeside for a complete redo of the engine compartment, Diamond plate, and new motors at that time, I hope they make it tru the summmer, I will post pics this week of the paint upgrades
Old 02-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by DONZI33
Thanks Bill, we will see you for the other stuff in the future..

Tex, as far as price goes not to be a smart ass, but it really depends on how much you need done & how bad it is.. Some stuff can start off at a few hundred bucks. Also some stuff can be extensive enough to warrant redoing the entire boat if there are enough scratches & cracks with literally the sky as the limit on price if you want a custom paint scheme.. I hope this helps Jamie / Lakeside
Thats my understanding as well. Nobody can really give a good price unless they see it. I was just hoping that since Bill is having it done then maybe I could get a handle on it. My local shop does restoration work and I'll have them price it out.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Lakeside Restorations.com
Commercial Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Apache Brave
When I get back from Florida I will have time to really go thru the motors, and see what I have, I hope to get the summer out of them. If I can get the summer out of them, at the end of the season, I am going to send the boat to Jamie at lakeside for a complete redo of the engine compartment, Diamond plate, and new motors at that time, I hope they make it tru the summmer, I will post pics this week of the paint upgrades
And do something like we did in this Apache ... Jamie / Lakeside
Attached Thumbnails Apache 28 Brave  Update!-a18.jpg   Apache 28 Brave  Update!-a30.jpg   Apache 28 Brave  Update!-a25.jpg