Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
47 Inxs with Little ceasers name? >

47 Inxs with Little ceasers name?

Notices

47 Inxs with Little ceasers name?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

GOFSTCAT, I saw that boat this time last year at Steve's shop in Lauderdale. It was SICK! We tried to talk Kinser into bringing the 47 Apache to Key West this year, but, he didn't want to take it. So, we stayed home.

If I remember right, Tbonepmp's boat was the pleasure 47. Like purple and white. It was for sale without power.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GOFSTCAT
dont think so this one was quick temperd
what is the name of your shop? Sounds like nostalgia would be the only reason to go with 3?
Old 11-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered

the shop was legacy custom marine twins are so much better !
battlecry is joe in the keys or no ?
Old 11-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Rick never owned any of the boats. Ted was the sole owner. I bought the 45' Fountain from him with the truck.. Sold it to Ooley and Blackburn in 2000 and they sold it a few years later to the nice people in Texas.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

John Gerhet originally built INXS raceboat and had it painted and named . Ted bought the 47' from him (not changing the name or paint), and then built the Fountains in the same motif. If you ask me none of them look as good as the original Apache did.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree with Ryan, especially the 47 Fountain... The paint was never right... The blends were too sharp.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

The original "Little Ceasers" race boat is for sale in the classified adds. It has been dorment for over 11 years now.
The boat was converted to twins/# 6's and raced as the "Flyer", bulkheads have been removed in the bow, the race cockpit has been removed and the conversion to a pleasure boat cockpit with a 1/2 cabin was started but never finished. If you sand away the white paint, the original "pink" Little Ceaser's paint job lies underneath. I worked with the owner when he had a Fountain dealership in Lighthouse Point but haven't spoken to him in 3 years......It's a shame that someone hasn't brought this piece of Kramer history back to it's glory....
Old 12-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
The original "Little Ceasers" race boat is for sale in the classified adds. It has been dorment for over 11 years now.
The boat was converted to twins/# 6's and raced as the "Flyer", bulkheads have been removed in the bow, the race cockpit has been removed and the conversion to a pleasure boat cockpit with a 1/2 cabin was started but never finished. If you sand away the white paint, the original "pink" Little Ceaser's paint job lies underneath. I worked with the owner when he had a Fountain dealership in Lighthouse Point but haven't spoken to him in 3 years......It's a shame that someone hasn't brought this piece of Kramer history back to it's glory....
It would be nice if someone would bring her back to life. With the economy i think she will be sitting some more until the right buyer comes along with the idea to build the boat of his/her dreams. I wish i had the funds because if i did it would be on its way to McManus for a rebuild. I would name her "Pizza Pizza"

JT
Old 12-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
It would be nice if someone would bring her back to life. With the economy i think she will be sitting some more until the right buyer comes along with the idea to build the boat of his/her dreams. I wish i had the funds because if i did it would be on its way to McManus for a rebuild. I would name her "Pizza Pizza"

JT
JT, the sad thing is the boat was intact (except modified to staggered twins and white paint job) with all the rigging, race cockpit, dash, saddle tanks, tabs, etc. etc. until about 1999. That's when the "Geni-ass" owner decided to hack it apart and turn it into a pleasure boat. Had the cockpit been left alone and just recovered, brought up to date with some new gages, etc., the only thing left to do was sand the white paint off and drop in a couple of Big Sterlings or Chiefs and the boat would run and be worth some $$$$.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
JT, the sad thing is the boat was intact (except modified to staggered twins and white paint job) with all the rigging, race cockpit, dash, saddle tanks, tabs, etc. etc. until about 1999. That's when the "Geni-ass" owner decided to hack it apart and turn it into a pleasure boat. Had the cockpit been left alone and just recovered, brought up to date with some new gages, etc., the only thing left to do was sand the white paint off and drop in a couple of Big Sterlings or Chiefs and the boat would run and be worth some $$$$.
That is a shame. That was one of my favorite 47's and hopefully it will become a rtr someday.

JT

Quick Reply: 47 Inxs with Little ceasers name?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.