Apache for sale in Miami on OSO >

Apache for sale in Miami on OSO

Notices

Apache for sale in Miami on OSO

Old 11-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
Hey Andy I never said I went and looked at the boat, were did I say I saw it in person????
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...bulkheads.html post 6
Old 11-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you click on that link, be sure to read the post from Big boat just above it. The one that Bill responded to...

Bigboat:
"Has anybody looked at the 28 in the classifieds at Extreme Marine?"

One can easily see that what Bill meant is that he had seen the 28 literally... in the classifieds. He should have been more clear about seeing pics, rather than being vague like that. But I knew what he meant, and I knew that he hadn't gone down there to see it.
Bill has never BSd anybody... and this comes from someone on the buying end of one of his deals. I am not going to sit back and let Nancy take posts out of context just to play "catch you if I can."
Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
Registered

Fund is right. Bill didnt explicitly say 'in person'. He just said he looked at the boat in the classifieds.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:12 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Just keep talking yourself into a hole Andy, I really dont understand your logic, or understanding, I am a upfront honest guy, I posted right after Big boat said WMF saw the boat, I right away said I never said I saw the boat!!!!, I was not trying to B.S. anyone about that boat.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Oh my fault I took it as you had seen it sorry
If Tex would have left this post as the end of the subject, this thread would not have been hijacked like it was.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:29 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

No Andy cant do that, he has to put up something negative or argumentative to every post on this site!!!!!. I think Andy might have some buyer remorse about buying his boat and having it blow up on him, after he spent a ton on a great survey!!!, I sold my Apache, I did not want to finish it, John has it now, he loves it, I lost the drive after the motors went, I have nothing aginst 28 Apaches, I just dont want someone else to go thru what I did, older boats need work, lots of work, people think they can get into the sport cheaply by picking up a older boat at a low price, but most dont understand what cost it will take to make the boat right and safe. It seems like everyday he comes on here to piss off someone else, find something better to do with your time Andy, like fixing your boat!!!!!!, most of the members on this site could care less about you and what you think.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
He should have been more clear about seeing pics, rather than being vague like that.
I agree.

In that thread the guy asked has anybody seen the boat (post #5).........WMF said he did (post #6). I don't thinking he meant did you look at the classified add - hell anybody can do that. Go ahead and dick around with the english language if you want. I know how to read. I wasn't the only one that took it that way. Hope the owner doesn't need the money anytime soon. Heavan forbide you take food off of someones table in a lame attempt to pretend like you know something about the boat.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 11-25-2008 at 12:52 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I agree.

In that thread the guy asked has anybody seen the boat (post #5).........WMF said he did (post #6). I don't thinking he meant did you look at the classified add - hell anybody can do that.
I don't think that's what he meant either, but I do think that is what Bill thought. Not exactly a war crime here.

Go ahead and dick around with the english language if you want. I know how to read. I wasn't the only one that took it that way.
It was ambigous. Different people took it different ways. Only you needed to start a huge freaking deal over it.

Hope the owner doesn't need the money anytime soon. Heavan forbide you take food off of someones table in a lame attempt to pretend like you know something about the boat.
I assume that you are not talking to me with that one, Nancy.... because my involvement prior to you needing some attention was to ask which boat it was. Period. The food off of people's table reminds me of the comment that you made about how bankruptcies are great and are helping your business.
Should we provide a link to that? Or can we stop hijacking this guys thread now?
Old 11-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crsnang
Does anyone have any information on the 28 Brave that is for sale in the classified section? I am interested in a "small" project boat, but it would need to be able to run while in the process of being redone. I have wanted an Apache for a little while, and think this might be a fairly inexpensive way to get into one and fix it up a bit...

any and all input is welcome.

Thanks guys!
Chris
You asked for any and all input, right?
Old 11-25-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
I was not trying to B.S. anyone about that boat.
Well you did, and you did the same thing when you said bulkhead problems are common despite the fact that you didn't have bulkhead problems and you didn't hear of anyone else who has had bulkhead problems. This isn't a personal attack on you, just your comments that are blatantly false,

Quick Reply: Apache for sale in Miami on OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.