Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
where is Clifford now!!!!!!
Heated Buildimg.. Still in Ohio!!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Those where some good times, we did that run with jerry and kristan and doug. I miss Jerry a ton.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A very good man..........a damn shame he left us so soon.
Old 03-25-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
Heated Buildimg.. Still in Ohio!!!!
dude, did you get my voice mail???
Old 10-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Registered

Bill Dahl is still waiting to paid for the mold. I saw him at his 70th Birthday party and he said he is still waiting since 2004 to be paid.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And exactly like he was told in 2004 when a boat is sold from that mold he will be paid. Nothing has changed and that deal wont.

NK
Old 11-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Registered

Oh, a few things have changed. How long does someone have to wait to be paid from you, Parnell? 7 years is a LONG TIME to wait to be paid. How long would you wait to be paid if the roles were reversed? He let you have it, prior to payment, because your former partner was interested in building one and you were putting the deal together. That guy is now in JAIL. It was suppose to be a quick deal. Bill is STILL waiting to be paid. Bill has no stake in Saber Boats only your Promise and your WORD. Bill hasn't heard a word out of you and somehow you avoid running into him on any South Florida poker runs. No phone calls. No updates. No NOTHING!

I remember him asking, a lot of mutual friends. if you were an Ok guy or if you were someone that was going to screw him. Everyone said that were Ok and no one had any reason to believe that you would screw anyone. 7 YEARS NO PAYMENT?

You sold your 41 or whatever that deal was and now its time to pay what you owe. Bill is not asking for any interest on the money...Just the original money that was owed. $25,000.00

Big Andy
Old 11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Registered

Big Andy
Not sure what you have to do with this but Bill has my number I saw him in Key West two years ago and reminded him that a boat had not been sold out of that mold and if one was he would get paid. As I said nothing has changed. He was told at the time we made our deal I didnt have the money to pay for the mold and he took my offer to wait. It had no deadline Andy nor was one implied. My deal with a crook did fall through Gee big suprise there was a crook trying to get into the boating industry. My deal was payment after the first sale. I had numerous deals pending Andy and none of them worked out Gee another suprise, an interested buyer didnt cut the check

The mold sat outside with 4 feet of water in it, uncovered, for 10 years, Andy
I paid a significant storage bill to Chris Merrill and transportation that Bill was responsible for. Thousands of dollars Andy. I then, with partners, invested over 40k to bring this nearly worthless mold back to pristine condition and have hoped to sell a boat from it eventually. The mold has no deck, was a swimming pool with a large storage bill sitting in northern Indiana 300 miles from Peoria. Its gel was so bad it took 2 professionals 6 months to repair it

Bill and I negotiated a deal that I have stuck to. In case you have not noticed the boating industry has not been selling a tom of big straight v bottoms over the past 5 years. I have already saved Bill thousands of dollars he would have spent and when he got it back to Peoria he would have invested way more to get it right. Which he never would have done nor did he have the skill to Andy

Hardly looks like a screwing from my end Andy

Again Bill has my number and can call me anytime to discuss. I dont feel the need to call him everyday to give him an update that there is no change in our deal. Its obvious that if Saber ever sells a 47 he will know about it and get paid Andy.

He can come on over and get the mold anytime he wants as long as I am reimbursed for the money spent to improve it Andy. I am sure with the legions of rich buyers lined up Bill can get his money back right away and build hundreds of them. The market is red hot Andy and I have really screwed Bill here

I'VE MADE MILLIONS FROM THIS MOLD, ANDY, MILLIONS

I would love nothing better than to go back to the day Bill faced a 5k bill from Chris for a worthless mold 7 years ago and keep my 45k and wish him good luck mainly so I wouldnt need to hear from a tool like you that has nothing to do with this anyways.

NK

Old 11-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Old 11-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered

Let's play a drinking game... Everytime I see the word "Andy" I'm gonna take a shot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.