Calling all Apaches in the NJ area

Old 08-22-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

don't think it is
Old 09-02-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I can get someone to build me some engines instead of FUKIN me over, and if places like RHS would fulfill an order I put in back in APRIL for cylinder heads would actually DELIVER them instead of telling me every 2 weeks, it will be another 2 weeks, I might be able to get these engines finished and in the damn boat and running.
Guess my summer is completely lost, so Ill try for next summer I guess.
I have the worst luck with engine builders. They all seem to be liars and all full of crap.
J
Old 09-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jayl13
If I can get someone to build me some engines instead of FUKIN me over, and if places like RHS would fulfill an order I put in back in APRIL for cylinder heads would actually DELIVER them instead of telling me every 2 weeks, it will be another 2 weeks, I might be able to get these engines finished and in the damn boat and running.
I have the worst luck with engine builders. They all seem to be liars and all full of crap.
J
you should have sent them to us two weeks the most
Old 09-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Jayl13
J
Everything else done on the boat, that you were working on? Paint? Interior? Dash? Engine Compartment? You got inside storage up there? Whats the latest?

Last edited by Ed; 09-23-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are looking to try a pair of #5's as well as spin the props in. What can we expect
G