Ghost Runner's Happy New Owners >

Ghost Runner's Happy New Owners

Notices

Ghost Runner's Happy New Owners

Old 06-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks guys!

Hey Kirk, How have you been? Sorry we havent emailed you, the Apache hasnt needed anywhere close to the amount of stuff the Scarab did. You know you will be my first email when I get around to messing with the antenna. The thing that sucks is the old one is mounted right out on the ferring in plain sight, we thought about leaving it there and putting a new one on the other side to match, well see how much of a pain it is to get out. How has business been? Hope things are going well.

Thanks,

Brad
Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Brad is your boat back at MER if so I was going to try to get down there to take a peak at it. They have my old Sonic there.

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Registered

No, it has not been at MER since we picked it up last summer, it is up here in Port Deposit, MD hopefully still sitting happily on its lift in the slip. If you stop by MER tell Mark I said hi, he is a good guy.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck with the boat...see it a bunch since we keep ours at Tomes
Old 07-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

any updates? pics? video's? very nice ride!!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:16 AM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
any updates? pics? video's? very nice ride!!
Do you have any pics of your kv? There used to be one just like yours in northeast md that i almost bought years ago, had blower motors and trs.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ike
Do you have any pics of your kv? There used to be one just like yours in northeast md that i almost bought years ago, had blower motors and trs.
PM sent
you can still have it....lets make a deal on your 41!!
Old 07-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Registered

So far so good, been out probably seven times or so. Had a good run today, ran down to Jellyfish Joels and hung out for a bit. Longest run we have taken so far, and it ran well. Blew through about 100 gallons of fuel in no time. Cruises well at 4000 rpm, but they do have a rhythem to them at the slower speeds. Up around 5 grand it really starts to come alive and sit up and go. Brightest candle burns the fastest, so trying to stay out of the high RPMs for now, just want to go boating and log some hours.

Picked the hottest day of the year to start clay baring the bow, 6 hours later it looks much better. Now for some wax. Will be time for oil changes again soon. Still hard to believe we have this awesome machine, looking forward to the next ride.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Btharbold
Cruises well at 4000 rpm, but they do have a rhythem to them at the slower speeds.
The 41' "Apache lope". Have you tried some tab?

That doesn't happen on the 36' thankfully.

Looking forward to seeing that thing in person. I think I'll be out this weekend.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Registered

Hey Frank,

Yea a little tab will take it out, but I hate dragging tabs since you know its shaving a little speed doing it. Guess the answer is more throttle! Hope to catch up with you guys soon. We run to Sand Island alot as its close to our house, also we will head over to the Bohemia a couple times this year, we have some friends who keep a boat at Hacks Point and the sand bar up there is a fun place to hang out. Will probably get to the Nauti Goose a time or two. Where do you usually boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.