Anyone know of any 41's for sale?? >

Anyone know of any 41's for sale??

Notices

Anyone know of any 41's for sale??

Old 10-14-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kcsteve124
Pm Sean Stinson,he knows where alot of them are at.
I think putting Lethal Weapon back together would be awesome. That was one great boat when it was repainted as Lethal Weapon from Red Cloud. I believe the owner is willing to sell. Thats what i would recommend
Old 10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DrGaryDC
I think putting Lethal Weapon back together would be awesome. That was one great boat when it was repainted as Lethal Weapon from Red Cloud. I believe the owner is willing to sell. Thats what i would recommend
I ran that boat for many years with the wild man Lester Powered by 550 cu in tunnel ram rogers speed shop motors. Billy Martin of the bounty hunter throttled for some of the races
Old 10-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DrGaryDC
Im unfamiliar with the boat and its location or who to contact. If anyone has any info, could you PM me.

thanks
Old 10-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

you mentioned staggered and 6's, are you looking for a race boat or pleasure? There is a short list of #6 staggered pleasure boats that were even made.
There are more than a few side by side #3 boats out there available in the recent months. There are pros and cons to the different setups, if you are looking for one to restore you'll need to pick it up right so you're not upside down on it when completed.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by delsol
There is a short list of #6 staggered pleasure boats that were even made.
Two that come to mind...Tatonka & Ghost Runner(recently sold). Short stagger, 6's, full pleasure models. I believe they might even be the same year....1994. Very nice, usable 41's. As far as long stagger race hulls, I always loved Flyin Falcon. Tonto is another beauty! $$$
Old 10-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by delsol
you mentioned staggered and 6's, are you looking for a race boat or pleasure? There is a short list of #6 staggered pleasure boats that were even made.
There are more than a few side by side #3 boats out there available in the recent months. There are pros and cons to the different setups, if you are looking for one to restore you'll need to pick it up right so you're not upside down on it when completed.
Im Not looking for a pleasure boat. Im looking for a 3 or 6 pack, staggered #6 boat.

And I totally agree that you have to buy it right. Otherwise its just not worth it.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One that needs work will cost $ to bring it up to par. One that is really nice will reflect that in the price. To find a nice one at a inexpensive price....will be difficult, if not impossible.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 10-16-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

old Firewater at Stotler racing....
Old 10-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Registered

If you were "given" a 41 at no cost with no power and rerigged (engines, drives, paint,cockpit), you will be WAY upside down on it!

What you think, Stinson

Bubba
Old 10-18-2011, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Tonto you couldn't be more corrrect. It is not an Apache but I aquired a 38 flat deck Cig no power or drives , with gimbals and exhaust and complete with all other rigging . All I had to add was my powe,r drives and trannies. In this this market there is no way I will get back what I have invested and quite frankly don't care , i just love this sport. Its worth every cut, scrape and dollar ( I'm a DIYer ).
RG.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.