Inxs and apache >

Inxs and apache

Notices

Inxs and apache

Old 03-07-2012, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Inxs and apache

I have been trying ti track down the 41inxs boat for a while now and this guy i meet on face book said he saw the boat be put away in a building in nyc and he stoped by there today and the owner moved to rockaway nyc and that is were inxs and ankther old apache called "apache" is right now does any one know there away around rockaway or know of any building that theae boats could be in?
Thanks
Brett
Old 03-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by black thunder 46
I have been trying ti track down the 41inxs boat for a while now and this guy i meet on face book said he saw the boat be put away in a building in nyc and he stoped by there today and the owner moved to rockaway nyc and that is were inxs and ankther old apache called "apache" is right now does any one know there away around rockaway or know of any building that theae boats could be in?
Thanks
Brett
The inxs boat 41 pleasure boat is in centerport ny. Name of the marina is centerport boat works. Name of the owner is pet.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Registered

Realy?!!? When did this happen i thought no one has seen it in years i thought it was keep in a barn in nyc and the in a little town in ny with two other apache race boats??
Brett
Old 03-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

14 apache is correct......
Old 03-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 302Sport
14 apache is correct......
When did this happen??
Brett
Old 03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

prolly been in centerport for more than a couple years now....
Old 03-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Registered

Thanks
Brett
I am from Queens so if it is in Rockaway and you get a an address let me know I can check it out, as for Centerport LI its not that far same thing get an address and I can shoot over there.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Realy?!!? When did this happen i thought no one has seen it in years i thought it was keep in a barn in nyc and the in a little town in ny with two other apache race boats??
Brett
I don't think you'll find a barn anywhere in NYC.

Rockaway isn't a small town either, it's part of Queens.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Brett
Go to this web site and keep zooming in and you can see it sitting on the trailer on parking lot 3rd boat in.
http://marinas.com/view/marina/3131_..._United_States Great website for looking up marinas
Old 03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Registered

Looking at it from outer space it looks like an Apache to me, but I can have a friend shoot over there and check it out if needed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.