Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Last full stagger #6 41 to sell????? >

Last full stagger #6 41 to sell?????

Notices

Last full stagger #6 41 to sell?????

Old 06-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

GR maybe the same setup as TONTO with the 7' long hatch's mine are 8'. If you only want to spend $75,000 that would buy my motors. GR is a great boat I looked at buying her many years ago. There all great boats!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:01 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ghost runner is a short stagger boat!!!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, short stagger. The boat seems most similar to Tatonka with regard to deck space and stagger configuration. We would love to make the front right bolster removable, and shorten the rear bolsters, should help make actual boating a little easier. And if we ever do redo the interior, I think we all agreed that the lime green needs to go back in.

When the paint on the drives gets freshened up we will look for the brighest lime/neon green we can find. They have faded into more of a greenish mustard yellow.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:50 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Btharbold
Yep, short stagger. The boat seems most similar to Tatonka with regard to deck space and stagger configuration. We would love to make the front right bolster removable, and shorten the rear bolsters, should help make actual boating a little easier. And if we ever do redo the interior, I think we all agreed that the lime green needs to go back in.

When the paint on the drives gets freshened up we will look for the brighest lime/neon green we can find. They have faded into more of a greenish mustard yellow.
I might just happen to have some of that info for you my friend.....I know a guy that used to own that boat!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 09:12 AM
RAS
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
I agree, but I really just wanted to know what the last one transacted at, and how long ago it was. I don't really want to get into what everyone thinks they're worth. Final sale price tells everyone the market value and I heard ghost runner was around $75k but I could be wrong.
Yea. I believe that was the price on it.I spoke to him right after the sale.He was looking at mine too at the time.I used to own the CHIEF.