Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
28 brave with the arrows on the side? >

28 brave with the arrows on the side?

Notices

28 brave with the arrows on the side?

Old 06-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on the sale Texoma... I'm not sure about all the 'crying' but we did have a few laughs at all the for sale threads the boat was posted on... No matter what the category it would find its way on there along with some nay sayers and you fiercely defending it. but at the end of the day a boat is worth what a buyer is willing to pay and since all parties are happy that's all that matters.
What are you getting into next?
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
It was less than a year.........

Yeah, whats with all the people crying about me mentioning it on a few threads? Now that its sold it has its own thread, go figure. Some of the same people were also crying about the price............. they were wrong. I had a lot of people that thought they new what the value was on that boat, surveyors, self appointed "experts" in the boat market. They were all dead wrong.
You mentioned your boat was FOR SALE on every thread you went on, even threads where people were asking about different boats you would hijack and tell them to check out your boat. Seems like A LOT of people were tired of you putting it on every thread.

You also made fun of other people's boat such as Bajas and such, I'll tell you what though with that piece of work you bought you have no room to talk now.

We're all glad your boat is SOLD now we don't have to see every thread hijacked with you trying to sell it
Old 06-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KCHOTBOAT
I picked it up last Friday and now the boat is at LOTO.
Congrats and welcome to the tribe.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
You mentioned your boat was FOR SALE on every thread you went on, even threads where people were asking about different boats you would hijack and tell them to check out your boat. Seems like A LOT of people were tired of you putting it on every thread.

You also made fun of other people's boat such as Bajas and such, I'll tell you what though with that piece of work you bought you have no room to talk now.

We're all glad your boat is SOLD now we don't have to see every thread hijacked with you trying to sell it
Your so full of chit. Better wipe your eyes cry baby. Your the one that went on and on about how rediculous my asking price was. That just goes to prove your full of chit and don't know dick when it comes to these boats. I was right and you were wrong. Your wrong about the wahoo too. You don't know anything about this boat or the builder so better shut your trap before you make yourself a fool.............again.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by yss
Congrats. Nice new boat is that a whaler? Good luck with the new boat.
No, its a WAHOO! It is a foam filled hull though.

Pretty amazing boat, way ahead of its time. Its a 1990, but built better than any pleasure boat I've owned. The builder was a digruntled boston whaler dealer and basically advanced the foam filled construction. He attached foam to the deck/liner and the hull before putting together and was able to make a pocket of air roughly 1-2 inches thick that completely separates from the hull and deck foam as well as the center of the hull and allows the foam to drain water. It also makes for one of the best riding hulls in this size boat. The top deck and hull foam have a layer of air beneath them so it almost rides on air as if the deck is seperated from the hull. So when you hit a big wave the deck/liner really doesn't take any of the force of the wave because its all cushioned by the air that sits between the two layers of foam.

Here is a pic they put on the brochures. Could you imagine what the ride would be like if they did this on a go-fast?
Attached Thumbnails 28 brave with the arrows on the side?-wahoo-foam.bmp  

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 06-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:32 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Your so full of chit. Better wipe your eyes cry baby. Your the one that went on and on about how rediculous my asking price was. That just goes to prove your full of chit and don't know dick when it comes to these boats. I was right and you were wrong. Your wrong about the wahoo too. You don't know anything about this boat or the builder so better shut your trap before you make yourself a fool.............again.
Great post andy!!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, its a WAHOO! It is a foam filled hull though.

Pretty amazing boat, way ahead of its time. Its a 1990, but built better than any pleasure boat I've owned. The builder was a digruntled boston whaler dealer and basically advanced the foam filled construction. He attached foam to the deck/liner and the hull before putting together and was able to make a pocket of air roughly 1-2 inches thick that completely separates from the hull and deck foam as well as the center of the hull and allows the foam to drain water. It also makes for one of the best riding hulls in this size boat. The top deck and hull foam have a layer of air beneath them so it almost rides on air as if the deck is seperated from the hull. So when you hit a big wave the deck/liner really doesn't take any of the force of the wave because its all cushioned by the air that sits between the two layers of foam.

Here is a pic they put on the brochures. Could you imagine what the ride would be like if they did this on a go-fast?
It's still fugly, the wahoo that is

Last edited by rchevelle71; 06-27-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Dude your PATHETIC!! You got someone to buy your boat at that ridiculous price you were asking congratulations. It's pretty sad when people start a thread because their tired of you hijacking every thread trying to sell your boat

You claim to know everything about everything! Guess what? Everyone sees right through all of the BS that comes out of your mouth!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver
Dude your PATHETIC!! You got someone to buy your boat at that ridiculous price you were asking congratulations. It's pretty sad when people start a thread because their tired of you hijacking every thread trying to sell your boat

You claim to know everything about everything! Guess what? Everyone sees right through all of the BS that comes out of your mouth!
You have no idea what I paid for the boat. Some boats hold their value better than others. We had a list of boats we where interested in and a price range.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:36 PM
Registered

Wrong again, I had people lining up to take that boat and I'm sure a couple of guys on here can vouch for that. I'm still getting calls about the boat every other day cause I can't take down the ads fast enough. The guy started the thread because he wanted to know if it was still for sale, not to complain........ The people crying about it werent shopping or selling to begin with. I'm sure you and the rest of the people selling 27-31ft boats are glad it sold because you no longer have to compete with it.

No need to continue posting 272bajadriver. If they want to know about your boat I'm sure they will start a thread in the baja forums.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.