Bull roar >

Bull roar

Notices

Bull roar

Old 12-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bull roar

hey guys has anyone seen this boat in person, and what are your thoughts overall
Old 12-23-2012, 10:37 PM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Hoping its in Florida during the miami show so I can look at it. Very interested
Old 12-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Registered

Ok, go down look at it,find out that is in great shape, reply back to us about it, and then don't buy it, so i can
Old 12-25-2012, 04:49 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default bull roar

contact PKM69 on here he maintain the boat for years ,owner brought it to europe aboard his 110 ft ship where he work on the boat so he knows it as nobody for the last years .
Old 12-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I want the boat as well. I have done the research on it. Can't believe it is still available. I may regret not buying it and keeping my cruiser. Had to get rid of the cruiser to get the skater. It would have made a lot more sense for my situation. But does any of this really make sense?
Old 12-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Registered

I heard its pretty nice. I also hear it almost sold a couple of times but the black paint was the deal breaker.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Leathl_WS6
I heard its pretty nice. I also hear it almost sold a couple of times but the black paint was the deal breaker.
Wouldn't worry me. There is a pretty well known black MTI that sold for 1. something million twice now.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Wouldn't worry me. There is a pretty well known black MTI that sold for 1. something million twice now.
I love that boat as well.....I love the black and tan combo.

I will say my Dad had a black 24 sunsation back in 89 and it looked very cool.....until you knelt down on it to get a line or hang a fender....on a sunny day it was as hot as a stove top! Something to think about for whoever buys it.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:16 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by topprop
I love that boat as well.....I love the black and tan combo.

I will say my Dad had a black 24 sunsation back in 89 and it looked very cool.....until you knelt down on it to get a line or hang a fender....on a sunny day it was as hot as a stove top! Something to think about for whoever buys it.
my hustler is all black ,it s real good looking but like topprop say it sure is hot in the sun and we don t have that much sun here in europe ! however it takes some more buffing and waxing and think before going on the front deck even if your wet !

Old 12-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Registered

was the boat always black or did someone paint it also is the seller the original owner or is there an owner history and where did it spent its time boating just curious if anyone knows its journey from new???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.