The badest apache comming out soon >

The badest apache comming out soon

Notices

The badest apache comming out soon

Old 02-13-2014, 02:12 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

What's up with the chillers you had. I'll be in NJ this saterday. I agree tought to go smaller after havering a decent size boat. I need 2 scoops also blower won't fit under the hatch I've been told
Old 02-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Now that I would agree with, I have looked at and crawled around on a 28 cig and a 28 apache, the apache is a whole lot more boat.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kidapache
YOU are an ass hole .and yes it is to u and your pile of crap for sale.i should run the tribe i have four 41 apache and one 47 apache ass hole go sell your junk motors that were sold now they not 700hp with no build sheets/ when i asked for the dyno sheets for the power u said they were sold two weeks later the back for sale must be junk.
just to clarify a few things

for your information kid there is build sheets on the motors oc barry on the board has them
motors were also run on the dyno they arent made up numbers
motors were for sale by me then i sold everything to sick he was going to sell only to buy the 525s out of my cig .thats why they were marked sold . and i prob will still sell them
Old 02-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

spell check boys!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
just to clarify a few things

for your information kid there is build sheets on the motors oc barry on the board has them
motors were also run on the dyno they arent made up numbers
motors were for sale by me then i sold everything to sick he was going to sell only to buy the 525s out of my cig .thats why they were marked sold . and i prob will still sell them
OK i was just asking to see them at that time not to brake balls i could have used the motors in my 31 ft viper race boat when they said they were sold then then two weeks later they were for sale agan