Apache 41' & 47' photo request

Notices

Apache 41' & 47' photo request

Old 04-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apache 41' & 47' photo request

Hello OSO family,

I have decided to take on a new project and am reaching out to the OSO family for help. I have been a member for over 6 years....but this is my first time posting. I am attempting to put together a definitive collection/archive of printed 41' and 47' Apache photos and would like your help with that if possible. My goal is to one day have at least one 11x14 photo of every 41 & 47 Apache in existence!

I would like anyone who is willing to please email me any full size digital photos of any 41 or 47 footers you have so that I can have the professional printing company I use print them for my collection/archive. I promise that you will not see them posted anywhere online by me....they would be for me to have printed for my collection only!

The photos do not need to be a professional shot by any means....I would be happy with anything from pictures while at the dock or on the trailer to detail shots and under power photos. The photos would need to be at least 2000 by 3000 dimension wise to print clearly since I am archiving them in approx. 11x14 print size as I have already acquired leather bound portfolios for this project with a max image width of 14".

If possible please send the full size versions of your photos to my email: [email protected]

If you are a professional photographer I would also be interested in purchasing digital files or prints from you.

A little background on myself.....I grew up on thunderboat row in the late 80's and early 90's....and I have been hooked on Classic deep vee performance boats ever since! I am actually a professional photographer by trade....I travel the country shooting for several class 8 truck magazines and custom truck manufacturers. Here are a few books I have published using extra shoots from my magazine and industry work: http://www.blurb.com/user/Rsmurray4

Thank you all very much for your help! and I look forward to hearing from you all,

Rob Murray
[email protected]

Last edited by Apache Rob; 04-08-2014 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A worthy endeavour. Good luck.
Ed
Old 04-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Registered

Thanks Ed!

Its been a goal of mine for a long time to complete this collection. I finally have everything set up to make it a reality....now I just need some help from the great members of OSO to get the ball rolling!
Old 04-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I will get you started. http://www.jamesedition.com/yachts/apache Lots of big photos I usually have set as wallpaper. Have to right click, view in new window/tab, etc.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default apache

heres one of mine
Attached Thumbnails Apache 41' & 47' photo request-picture199.jpg  
Old 04-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Registered

Thanks for the link Bad Ass....a lot of great stuff there!

Kidapache thank you so much for the photo! Do you have it in any larger size? If you do please email It to me at [email protected]

I have not seen a large photo attached directly to OSO....I wonder if the forum has an auto image resizer to save space?
Old 04-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

I have a S. ton of decent sized photos I've gathered over the years. But for the big big sizes you're looking for, the link I posted probably contains the biggest ones I've seen. One of the cool random shots on there is a fish eyed shot of SAMs dash.

Love that boat Paul!

Last edited by Bad Ass TA WS6; 04-09-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Registered

Thanks again for the link Bad Ass....those pics of 47 hull #17 are top notch!

If you happen to run across any photos you have saved that are even maybe 1500 dimension wise please go ahead and shoot them to my email! I think that size would be cutting it close....but even a not so clear print is better than no print at all!