Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
How many 41 full cabin staggered original apaches are out there I'm looking to buy. >

How many 41 full cabin staggered original apaches are out there I'm looking to buy.

Notices

How many 41 full cabin staggered original apaches are out there I'm looking to buy.

Old 08-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Exciter, is the perfect boat for what you want, she down in the LOTO area. Mark Adams had it listed last try him, he owns Marine Management in Lauderdale , very knowledgeable on Apaches.
Old 08-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nykamp
Exciter, is the perfect boat for what you want, she down in the LOTO area. Mark Adams had it listed last try him, he owns Marine Management in Lauderdale , very knowledgeable on Apaches.
Ok I will give him a call !!!
Old 08-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 41 apache for sale

Originally Posted by Mad Mac
since I was a kid I have always admired the Apaches. Now that im older and my body doesn't take a beating as well I am in the market for a wave crusher. Lake Erie has a nasty attitude at times.

I have been looking at the 41 Gucci boat but I told my myself after my last boat I wouldn't buy another side by side setup. I was looking for some history on the Gucci boat with no trace just a few things the owner had chimed in about in other threads.

my boys and i do the wrenching so I am not scared of the work involved with maintaining these buckets. I have built several engines that have made 1000 +hp. Being a Machinist by trade and having a full shop to do my own machine work has its benefits in this sport.

There is only a few 41s around that I would consider. I am not looking for a total refit boat or a restoration boat. I would like something done that needs a little touch up or nothing at all. 100 grand or less would be my price range with our without power. I am no paint and body man but I have Glass Dave at my disposal since he is 5 miles from me. He has done fabulous glass and paint work in the past for me.

So since i am rambling Ill get to the point...just like the title says do they exist.

mac
hey mad mac i am the owner of tatonka if interested give me a call 973-787-7785 and we can discuss the boat if you are interested

thanks mike
Old 08-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Registered

I spoke to mr mark Adams at marine management ...very nice man... the owner of exciter will sell but the cost is pretty high for an original boat. with 3s not 3a's and original paint even though mark says you wont find a nicer boat 175 gs for it isnt a real number for me.
Old 08-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

wow that seems high, but what do I know. Its that the one Bobby added a step too? Also is that orignal running gear? 3 are getting hard to find parts and people that know how to work on them.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Wow that's ridiculous
Old 08-05-2014, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

I have traveled to France, Canada, and a lot in the US when I was Apache shopping, you get what you pay for. Your trying to find a rare boat, Exciter and Tatonka are the only 2 that come to mind that are for sale and Nice. Still Water that sold last year would have been another great choice. Good luck.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by myattitude
wow that seems high, but what do I know. Its that the one Bobby added a step too? Also is that orignal running gear? 3 are getting hard to find parts and people that know how to work on them.
no its not a bobby addition its just a SUPER clean original boat it has number 3A's on it after more info and pictures from Mark who is a great guy taking time to send pics and talk to me while on vacation.

I know the 3s inside and out so thats no big deal parts might be if you murder one.

I have a few options now but its going to take a little more money to get there. I love exciter if he will be a it more negotiable i may pursue it, but its got the 80's original paint graphics style, its got high back bolsters that I hate, both are easy to change but just weighing it out, how bad do I want an original apache.

I spoke to mike with Tatonka he is willing to sell but its more money than the exciter boat granted its a bad ass boat with 6s and 622 whippled engines its over 200 grand but again its a bad ass boat.

I have also been looking at the 42 Chief that jay has but its going to need a non race hatch for my wife to even consider me buying it after the accident I had on my las boat falling off the race hatch blowing my knee to shreds in the tie bar and almost loosing a limb from a labed speedmaster prop that was stationary. race hatches are not practical for our boating style, the boat has to have a layout pad or the boss will not give it the ok. I have been in contact with a few people that have the mold and or will trade hatches for the Chief and yes I know its no Original Apache still a very well built boat.
Old 08-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Registered

Still wanting the OG apache though .... just has that thing about it .... I cant shake
Old 08-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Mac
Still wanting the OG apache though .... just has that thing about it .... I cant shake
They look great. The build is great. When the seas get a little rough, well they are great there too. Happy Hunting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.