Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
What are your top 3 repair problems with your boat that you would liked solved? >

What are your top 3 repair problems with your boat that you would liked solved?

Notices

Old 03-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default What are your top 3 repair problems with your boat that you would liked solved?

Old 05-20-2015, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Motors, drives and interior. Nothing major!
Old 08-24-2015, 09:09 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

All wear items... I do my own work so if you can do it for free that'd be a big help!

My Saccenti Apache 36' is a 1995 and interior and paint is all original. They don't build them like they used to.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Registered

I know you didn't have anything to do with the design of the 36 but here is my wish list.

I need:

The plastic round light covers in the cuddy of my 36. They have a plastic trim ring that breaks easily.
A replacement latch for the anchor box on the bow.
The vinyl buttons for hiding the screws on the interior trim panels, some of mine are rusted and broken.
An anchor/running light that will pull up from somewhere on the stern of the boat... The one on the bow makes it hard to see where you are going at night.
Some way to prevent the hull from yellowing when I leave it in the water over the weekend... (is it safe to use the hull cleaner?)
Dare I say better cleats,... LOL They look good, but not so useful when you have to get two lines on them. I'm looking for a way to replace them with a pop up of some kind..
And what is with that weird one on the side, midship... Does anyone know what kind of knot to tie, to properly use that goofy thing... LOL

Oh and on a side note....
Dri-Fit Apache T-Shirts the cotton are nice but too hot in the summer..
Old 09-15-2015, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Lethal he sead 3....lol..... it Did look and sound good at thunderfest it was fun running to ki by you guys
Old 09-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Leathl_WS6
I know you didn't have anything to do with the design of the 36 but here is my wish list.

I need:

The plastic round light covers in the cuddy of my 36. They have a plastic trim ring that breaks easily.
A replacement latch for the anchor box on the bow.
The vinyl buttons for hiding the screws on the interior trim panels, some of mine are rusted and broken.
An anchor/running light that will pull up from somewhere on the stern of the boat... The one on the bow makes it hard to see where you are going at night.
Some way to prevent the hull from yellowing when I leave it in the water over the weekend... (is it safe to use the hull cleaner?)
Dare I say better cleats,... LOL They look good, but not so useful when you have to get two lines on them. I'm looking for a way to replace them with a pop up of some kind..
And what is with that weird one on the side, midship... Does anyone know what kind of knot to tie, to properly use that goofy thing... LOL

Oh and on a side note....
Dri-Fit Apache T-Shirts the cotton are nice but too hot in the summer..
Add #3-4 drives LOL

as far as those cleats.... WTF! those are so hard to raft off with you and that sucks because we have lots of fun, and we get really drunk and pass out, and one time we almost came untied hahah

I ditched the front night light on my Cig, did the stern light rod, OMG that was such a good idea for night boating, I can see now.......do that Rob!!
Old 09-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

With having the white light on the transom I only need the 180° up front so dont make it that hard to see but when anchored it turns to 360°
Old 09-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

that's how mine was, still blinding.... its so much easier to see with the 360 stern light.... I even shut gauge lights off when its real dark out....
Originally Posted by 1989mach1
With having the white light on the transom I only need the 180° up front so dont make it that hard to see but when anchored it turns to 360°
Old 09-15-2015, 09:55 PM
Registered

(1) Where the hell is this water coming from.
(2) Get rid of the 2 beep warning (still in shop)
(3) Have helm re-gelcoated from installation of a new chart plotter, first idiot that did it was a moron.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:56 PM
Registered

And about 8 other little niggling things that just irk me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.