Cherokee Powerboats Website

Old 05-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cherokee Powerboats Website

Guys,

This website rocks.

www.cherokeepowerboats.com

Needs a little more info, but sure caught my eye. Make sure that you have sound and turn it up.
Old 05-30-2003, 09:27 AM
TAllen

Default For The Record

This site (Cherokeepowerboats) has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Apache Powerboats in any way, shape or form. They have lifted our pictures and artwork WITHOUT authorization; actually the attorneys are contacting them as I write this to make sure they remove the pictures immediately. Sorry for any misunderstanding and you can view the real stuff at ApacheUSA.com. Please keep your eye on our site as there are major changes coming (both the site and product) that will impress most anyone. Also, if any of you have any pictures, send them to "[email protected]" so we can include you and your boat on our Owners pages. Thanks and stay tuned.
Thaddeus Allen

Last edited by TAllen; 05-30-2003 at 12:18 PM.

Old 05-30-2003, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: For The Record

Originally posted by TAllen
This site (Cherokeepowerboats) has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Apache Powerboats in any way, shape or form. They have lifted our pictures and artwork WITHOUT authorization; actually the attorneys are contacting them as I write this to make sure they remove the pictures immediately. Sorry for any misunderstanding and you can view the real stuff at ApacheUSA.com. Please keep your eye on our site as there are major changes coming (both the site and product) that will impress most anyone. Also, if any of you have any pictures, send them to "[email protected]" so we can include you and your boat on our Owners pages. Thanks and stay tuned.
Thaddeus Allen
why would they "lift stuff" and then have the correct email of apache?
Old 05-30-2003, 12:46 PM
TAllen

The CORRECT email for Apache is "[email protected]", not AOL!

Old 05-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Registered

The CORRECT email for Apache is "[email protected]", not AOL!
true.....but apacheus1 is eric froberg's aol screen name, and that as we all know would be your email address as well.
Old 05-30-2003, 08:26 PM
TAllen

Go to our website (ApacheUSA.com) and then proceed to the ContactUs page and you will see the available email adresses for the company. Other than that, there are no other AUTHORIZED addresses. NONE!
Thanks for your concern.
TA

Old 05-31-2003, 07:06 AM
Registered

Go to our website (ApacheUSA.com) and then proceed to the ContactUs page and you will see the available email adresses for the company. Other than that, there are no other AUTHORIZED addresses. NONE!
Thanks for your concern.
TA
not concerned just call like I see it
Old 05-31-2003, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now I'm confused

TA

I went to ApacheUSA, great site. Clothing and accesories coming soon? Anyway, is this Bobby's site of the real Apache? Who is Cherokee? TA?
Old 05-31-2003, 04:56 PM
TAllen

mleslie951
The ApacheUSA.com site is the only authorized site to represent the Apache product. And yes, clothing is now available and should be available through our website within the next few days (setting up the secure site is something else), or you can call the office and order it, some really cool stuff!
As to Cherokee, that was a business that was owned and operated by Eric prior to Bob teaming up with him.
Thanks again and make sure you send us pictures of your boat!

Old 05-31-2003, 05:34 PM
Registered

mleslie951
The ApacheUSA.com site is the only authorized site to represent the Apache product. And yes, clothing is now available and should be available through our website within the next few days (setting up the secure site is something else), or you can call the office and order it, some really cool stuff!
As to Cherokee, that was a business that was owned and operated by Eric prior to Bob teaming up with him.
Thanks again and make sure you send us pictures of your boat!
so is McManus authorized ?

Quick Reply: Cherokee Powerboats Website

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.