were is hot ducks boat

Notices

were is hot ducks boat

Old 10-17-2004, 10:11 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: were is hot ducks boat

Hot Duck, That is a sweet setup!! Low slung in the trailer!!!! Need any crew?
Old 10-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Will,
Boat looks great!Missed you at the races this year....any chance of you making it down to Key West?Hope to speak with you soon.

Mark
Old 10-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

R Addiction: Thank you. The boat is as low in the trailer as it can be to reduce the overall height. The height doesn't really matter now, but when the trailer was built we were planning on pulling it with an F-450 pickup....until we found out what it weighed! As for the crew...any time you are heading to OC just let me know. I am always looking for a reason to go for a ride. The sad part is that I almost have to schedule it to get one in during the summer. Maybe next summer will be a little better.

1waterboy1: Believe me, I missed being there! Key West is definitely out this year because I have a commitment here in OC right in the middle of that week. As for other Florida trips, we are heading to Tampa/St. Pete for New Years, then we will be in the Naples area in March for a wedding. The boat will certainly be making these trips with us! Other than that, we want to get in a poker run or two with the FPC before the summer gets into full swing. Of course, we still have a few good weeks to run here at home. The good part about running here this time of year is that you have the ocean and the inland waters all to yourself!

Last edited by Hot Duck; 10-23-2004 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:42 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

hotduck like i told ya be4 i worked on your boat at tres's shop and like i said be4 eventhough there were brand new boats in there yours was always my favorite there . i'm with ya i love the classic lines cig, apache, pantera, powerplay. enjoy send me a pm when ya come back my way to take a run together with our cig

donz jr mike
Old 10-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

donz jr: Thanks again. That is a huge compliment considering some of the hardware that was in that shop over the last year! I was really hoping to get the boat back there this winter to paint it and do all of the cosmetic work, but it looks like that will have to wait until next winter because of the Peterbilt. The purchase of the Pete was not planned and put a huge hit on the budget for this year, but we had to find a larger truck to keep things legal and safe. Now if Tres wants to work in a paint job and some vinyl/upholstery work at cost......

Right now, the first trip to Florida will be over New Years, but we may be able to sneak down for a few days between now and then. It would be great to run with you guys, Lucky Strike and anybody else in that area from OSO. Besides, we'll need somebody to show us around down there!
Old 10-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will, the setup looks awesome, sorry you couldn't make it to Cambridge this year. Thanks for the heads up on the medium truck insurance, looks like your way is the way to go. Hope you can get down to the Bay next year and do a poker run with us, I really want to see that bad boy tear it up
Old 10-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

insptech: What I sent to you is the way that I set it up. I'll send you a PM with the details.
Old 10-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
donz jr: Thanks again. That is a huge compliment considering some of the hardware that was in that shop over the last year! I was really hoping to get the boat back there this winter to paint it and do all of the cosmetic work, but it looks like that will have to wait until next winter because of the Peterbilt. The purchase of the Pete was not planned and put a huge hit on the budget for this year, but we had to find a larger truck to keep things legal and safe. Now if Tres wants to work in a paint job and some vinyl/upholstery work at cost......

Right now, the first trip to Florida will be over New Years, but we may be able to sneak down for a few days between now and then. It would be great to run with you guys, Lucky Strike and anybody else in that area from OSO. Besides, we'll need somebody to show us around down there!

well that boat deserves all the credit possible it's a awsome machine. don't forget to pm us when your down here. ya owe me a ride

donz jr mike
Old 10-28-2004, 11:11 AM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice to hear you are getting to exercise it now. Its also great to see and hear that boats back out on the water again

Bet that package turns some heads when you are towing it around, looks great !
Old 10-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

donz jr: I'll be sure to give you some warning before we head that way!

Jamie B.: I can tell you that you can't stop anywhere without drawing a crowd. It definitely turns heads, but the best part is that it is comfortable and safe going down the highway. Just set the cruise control and then sit back and relax. I took the boat up to Grasonville, MD and back this past Wednesday (about 2 hours each way) and that short trip went by in a blink. This truck makes such a difference. It's great! Tomorrow and Sunday we will be out in the boat here in OC. I'll see if I can snap and post a few new pics.

Quick Reply: were is hot ducks boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.