33' Apache Warrior

Notices

33' Apache Warrior

Old 12-13-2004, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 33' Apache Warrior

Originally Posted by stinger312
I went for a ride with him, definitely moves right along sounds awesome to !!!!!

Thanks again for help at the dock that day, did you ever find your boat?
Old 12-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yamjb
Thanks again for help at the dock that day, did you ever find your boat?
NO But I did get a super clean 222 stinger last week

Last edited by stinger312; 08-11-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:55 PM
cashbrain05

Thanks, thats the way i bought it, Fred at Trick Marine is hooking me up with some nice billet pieces. I'm not sure what i'm doing with it yet. Still like to find some more info on it. The motors are around 700hp with blowers and as far as speed goes, I can only say it feels real strong, maybe 90. I've got a new GPS from Fred,but dont have it installed yet, winter project. I only had the boat out twice on the Hudson River.
I met Bobby when I was trying to buy"El Boss" Willie Diaz' pleasure 33 that Bobby made for him. It had SBC's and was made of Carbon Fiber..older boat.I would have bought it for the right dinero's..he was a little high on his price..
Best of luck with the boat !! I love the APACHE skeleton..have any more close ups?I would love to reproduce that

Old 12-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Grandelinquent
I'm a center console guy so I don't know much about the history of the 33 sport decks out there. I would have assumed all the 33 sport decks to be narrow beams, but apparently they're not. The only narrow beam 33' I ever saw in person was a '97 CC for sale in Lauderdale 3 years ago I went to view. Hull sides shimmied something awful when I used my tried and true "hull integrity test" with the side of my fist. Maybe it was too thin, or maybe it was fine... I don't know. It just struck me as odd to pound on an Apache and not be met with a solid "thud".

This pic was taken before restorations began. Notice the old mercury cowlings? Those were 1995 motors.
I TOO AM A 33 CC APACHE OWNER. I HAVE SPOKEN TO BOBBY ABOUT MY BOAT. ITS A 1983 33 CC NARROW BEAM WITH STREN DRIVES. GLASS AND AIREX, BUT STILL QUITE HEAVY!! ORIGINALLY BLUE AND WHITE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS WAS INDEED BENNY'S BOAT! WE HAVE BEEN RESTORING THE BOAT FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HAD STRINGER AND DECK WORK TO DO. WE ALSO EXTENDED THE FORWARD CABIN ABOUT 1 FOOT. NEW STRINGERS, BULKHEADS, FUEL TANK, DECK, PAINT, WIRING, GAUGES, INTERIOR, DRIVES, AND NEW 565HP FI 496'S.

WE HAVE ONLY RUN THE BOAT 3 TIMES WITH THE ORIG 454'S........ABOUT 60MPH WITH THE ORIG GEAR. WE HOPE TO SEE 75MPH WITH THE NEW STUFF.

SO WE NOW KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST 1 OTHER.

CHRIS
Old 12-14-2004, 08:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stinger312
NO But I did get a super clean 222 stinger last week
Looks nice, congrats and good luck with the new boat.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cashbrain05
I met Bobby when I was trying to buy"El Boss" Willie Diaz' pleasure 33 that Bobby made for him. It had SBC's and was made of Carbon Fiber..older boat.I would have bought it for the right dinero's..he was a little high on his price..
Best of luck with the boat !! I love the APACHE skeleton..have any more close ups?I would love to reproduce that
What type of boat is El Boss? CC or sport deck? Do you know where it is now?

Here is the skeleton head...
Attached Thumbnails 33' Apache Warrior-tn_apache-003.jpg  

Last edited by yamjb; 12-14-2004 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:03 PM
Registered

I'll Have To Get A Picture Asap. Right Now The 33 Cc Is At A Shop Having The Last Bit Of Stringer Work Done. She Is Now All White. Also White Vinyl With What Used To Be Hot Pink Piping And Hot Pink Bimini.......with The Fading, It Just Looks Like A Gay Pink Now, So I'm Going To Redo It Again. We Had The Drives Reworked And Powdercoated Yellow. I Am Going To Keep The Hull All White And Do The Interior In White, Yellow And Purple.

I Had A Porposing Problem Prior To The New Engines, Which Still Set In My D*mn Garage. I Couldn't Trim It Up Much Without A Significant Porpose. Bobby Said To Put On Larger Tabs, So I Bought Some 380's........loooong Babys.

Do Ya'll Think This Will Work? X-dimension Is Factory Original (i Think), Bottom Appears Quite Straight.......no Rocker I Can Find, Adding 500 Lbs In The Nose Had No Effect.

Let Me Know............

Smyldoc Sends!
Old 12-18-2004, 11:17 PM
cashbrain05

What type of boat is El Boss? CC or sport deck? Do you know where it is now?

Here is the skeleton head...
I went to Minnesota a few years back and that is where the boat was.It was a Carbon 33' that was built for Willie Diaz..he also raced a Cigarette.
It needed too much work,unfortunately.Last I heard,a guy on Speedwake bought it..you may want to check there.
It was a Sport Deck

Last edited by cashbrain05; 12-18-2004 at 11:19 PM.

Old 12-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Registered

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Registered

HELLO ALL,

I am still hoping to solve my porposing problem when I trim the boat up.

Do you think the longer tabs will work?

SMYLDOC

Quick Reply: 33' Apache Warrior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.