Looking for anyone who knows >

Looking for anyone who knows

Notices

Looking for anyone who knows

Old 01-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking for anyone who knows

Ok guys once again OSO has came through and I would especially like to thank Nykamp for the contact information. Here is the update I just got off the phone with Mr Mc Manus and all the speaker grill deals are off, sorry. I must say I was very impressed that Mr. Mc Manus even took the phone call and complimented on our artwork as exceptional however he did not feel it was for him and he had his reasons and I will respect his wishes.

However, there was some good news, we chatted on some other ideas that he has gave me permission to draft some designs up exclusively for the Apache Brand. I can not say anything more except that Mr Mc Manus was or seemed excited about the project.

In light of being stiffed out of some $$$ and spending alot of time developing a product and not being able to do anything with it is a part of conducting business some things work out and some do not. But because of this misfortune my company Xtreme Audio Covers has a chance to establish an honest and sincere relationship with Apache Powerboats.

Thanks to eveyone involved in assisting my quest to find Mr Mc Manus (Good Guy!)

If you are dead set on apache speaker grills i am sorry, however if you do decide to opt with another patten a discount is in store for you.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by Krumbsnatcher
Ok guys once again OSO has came through and I would especially like to thank Nykamp for the contact information. Here is the update I just got off the phone with Mr Mc Manus and all the speaker grill deals are off, sorry. I must say I was very impressed that Mr. Mc Manus even took the phone call and complimented on our artwork as exceptional however he did not feel it was for him and he had his reasons and I will respect his wishes.

However, there was some good news, we chatted on some other ideas that he has gave me permission to draft some designs up exclusively for the Apache Brand. I can not say anything more except that Mr Mc Manus was or seemed excited about the project.

In light of being stiffed out of some $$$ and spending alot of time developing a product and not being able to do anything with it is a part of conducting business some things work out and some do not. But because of this misfortune my company Xtreme Audio Covers has a chance to establish an honest and sincere relationship with Apache Powerboats.

Thanks to eveyone involved in assisting my quest to find Mr Mc Manus (Good Guy!)

If you are dead set on apache speaker grills i am sorry, however if you do decide to opt with another patten a discount is in store for you.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
Can i interest you in some other designs?
Old 01-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Krumbsnatcher
Can i interest you in some other designs?

so will mark sell them? or must you own a mcmanus to get them
Old 01-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Registered

He has a concern with safety and a liability issue, so no there is no way to get these designs since it is not my design to sell. I do have other designs or can draw up a custom design just for your boat, it however, can not include the apache logo.

If anyone uses the Apache Logo without written permission is in violation of trademark laws, in addition to that person showing no respect to the business who established the value of the trademark in the first place.

sorry.

I know they are a must have that is why our covers are perceived well in the highly custom, ego inflated sport we all love.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So how about if you leave out the little indian head that says apache power boats around it..is that ok?
Old 01-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrdman
So how about if you leave out the little indian head that says apache power boats around it..is that ok?

which apache do you have?
Old 01-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had the star chaser, been teaming up with p apache a little bit with some different motors and been working on the other boats in shop..just no more full gut projects...no fun ever...you know!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by byrdman
Had the star chaser, been teaming up with p apache a little bit with some different motors and been working on the other boats in shop..just no more full gut projects...no fun ever...you know!

FULL ON PROJECTS BLOW...COOL WHEN YOU START UNTIL YOU IN EM
Old 01-14-2005, 05:36 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call McManus 239 454-1114 all BS aside he builds a very custom product and a top of the line one at that he might be interested in adorning his boats with your covers. His fax number is 239 454-1991 sometimes it is easier to converse via fax.

Sean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.