Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers? >

Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

Notices

Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

Old 05-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Question Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

Anyone know of any poker runs or gatherings in the madison area or on the madison area lakes. ie lake mendota or monona?? thanks
Old 05-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

the only ones i know of are the liquid jungle on the st croix and the oshkosh one. there is also a run on castle rock/petenwell but it is small and not many cool boats(mostly family crusiers). if you find the date onthe castle rock one email me

[email protected]
Old 05-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts
Re: Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

Oshkosh Poker Run June 17th-19th. http://www.oshkoshthunder.com/

I think you will never see a Poker Run in Madsion WI. Far to many tree huggers to allow such an event. NOISE.....
Old 05-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered

If Chicago is not to far we would love to have you and any other Wisconson area boaters come down and join us for the Chicago Poker Run. Please check us out at www.chicagopokerrun.org

Russ
Old 05-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

over the years, i've run a jetski on the madison lakes for four years, and now my baja last year, i could say that every year i have soon more high performance boats. Maybe the tree huggers are losing that battle. I know they didn't like us jetskis much.
Old 05-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hpy540
the only ones i know of are the liquid jungle on the st croix and the oshkosh one. there is also a run on castle rock/petenwell but it is small and not many cool boats(mostly family crusiers). if you find the date onthe castle rock one email me

[email protected]
The Liquid Jungle poker run is Aug 20th on the Mississippi. WE have a band, hog roast, and many prizes. We run aprox. 80 miles, starting in Alma WI and heading north to the north side of Lake Pepin. Come be apart of the fun.
Mark
Old 05-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildchild212
The Liquid Jungle poker run is Aug 20th on the Mississippi. WE have a band, hog roast, and many prizes. We run aprox. 80 miles, starting in Alma WI and heading north to the north side of Lake Pepin. Come be apart of the fun.
Mark
I am really going to try and make that. I don't know where I'm going and can't run 100 so I should be able to follow some.

COME ON down to McKinley-Milw...get a slip hang out party...cruise the river...hit the bars and crash there...go blast the car ferry....run to Racine...all kinds of goodies
Old 05-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Registered

I was wondering about Madison lakes but I hear no bars or places to tie up at and don't know anyone that goes there.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Registered

Cloudmaster,

We are from the Madison area, and attend several poker runs a year. The Hawkeye event is always a blast and off the hook. I am sure we can show you around. I am currently in charge of putting together the 1st annual Madison Regatta, and it will be held August 6th. I think we have decided on using Lake Mendota for this event. 3 ft bay, picnic point, and one of the parks as card stops, maybe a band, and a pig roast. I have also been a customer of Hawkeye's for several years. You do not have to be a customer to hang out with these guys, who know's you might end up becoming one in the future. If you need information let me know, we have poker runs scheaduled all summer long. Some of the most fun are Hawkeye's, Misscroix, Oshkosh thunder, Etc.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Registered

would like to check out Milwaukee boating, but unfamiliar with the area to boat there.

Quick Reply: Madison, WI poker runs or get togethers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.