Notices

Need parts!

Old 05-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need parts!

Where is the best place to order mercruiser parts(price & speedy shipping)?Need some gimbal pins and seals before the weekend!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 09:19 PM
I hate the winter!!
Platinum Member

Default Re: Need parts!

Marc is the best...

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/
Old 05-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Registered

Thanks,just placed my order for next day delivery...hope I get it thursday.Last time I overnight aired a part it got lost in transit
Old 05-24-2006, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree...Marc is awesome
Old 05-24-2006, 08:40 PM
Registered

Thanks for the replies...a couple friends I boat with told me the same today when I told them I ordered the parts...got home and had an email that the parts are on the way...nice to go to work and not have to worry about it UPS could still screw it up though so I won't say too much yet!
Old 05-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Registered

No parts!!! UPS F'D it up!!! I love the whole email idea BAM has for ordering parts.Mark may be a great guy but he should use FED-EX...this will probably f@ck up my weekend
Old 05-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

What is the name or order number? I'll see what we can do from this end. Sorry for the problem. You know it only happens when it's important. If it was January they would of course arrive on time, maybe even early.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:11 AM
Registered

I bought the parts local for an extra hundred dollars and the parts showed up yesterday afternoon...now I'm out the extra 50, extra hundred,all the extra parts(400),broke a dinner promise for last night cause the boat had to be put back together,took thursday off to do the work,and so on and so on...the 50 extra bucks is BS if you committ...called and Dena said not your problem!Never again!!!
Old 05-27-2006, 05:37 AM
Registered

You really cant blame Mbam some things are beyond the shippers control,

If you where On such a close time line you really shouldnt of take the shipping risk just to save a couple of dollars, if the parts weren't available locally then I could see mail order

I have heard nothing but great things about his company

Last edited by GOODT; 05-27-2006 at 05:40 AM.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:28 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 159 Likes on 89 Posts

Joe, thanks for the support. Michael, we are very sorry for your problem, but we did our job 100 %. Order was placed 10:35PM 5/23, we processed it at 8:47 AM on the 24th, was shipped the same day. According to UPS the delay was caused by weather which is excluded from their guarantee. However, we do swing some weight with them are doing our best to get a refund on the shipping on your behalf.

I'm going to include the text from the page where you select your choice of shipping below-----------

The shipping options above refer to time in transit only . Weekends, holidays and the day of shipment do not count. We want you to have your parts, however the actual shipping date of your order is beyond our control and not guaranteed. PLEASE CLICK HERE to see order and shipping deadlines, commitments and an explanation of backorders. Our site does not show actual available inventory. The expected ship date of your order is updated on-line by 2:00 EST (weekdays only) the day your order is placed. Tracking numbers are added when your order is shipped. We have an enormous inventory, and a major Mercury warehouse delivers to us twice a day, so most orders placed by our 10:30 EST cutoff ship the same day or within 24 hours.
-----------

I am also going to include our version of the part of most on-line order systems where you agree to the terms of the order ------
----------------------------------------------------------------
By completing this order you agree to our terms and conditions and understand our shipping commitments and backorder choices.

I specifically understand and agree that my selection of 1, 2 or 3 day shipping does not guarantee the actual ship or arrival date of my parts.You also agree that you are solely responsible for the quantities and part numbers you have ordered. Yes, I understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this order.
----------------------------------------------

We work VERY hard to get you your parts, as a "seasoned" boater myself I understand the importance of this.

If you have any other questions or issues please call me directly at 954 545 8681.

Quick Reply: Need parts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.