9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

Notices

9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

Old 09-14-2006, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

Still a few openings left...

Rappahannock River Boaters Association is holding a poker run this Saturday, 9/16, on the Rappahannock River in Virginia. Spots are still available. The poker run will be from Tappahannock to Deltaville and back, with lunch in Urbanna. I will be photographing the event from a helicopter from start to finish. The event entry price is nice, gas is relatively cheap, the helicopter to boat ratio is excellent, and if you're looking for aerial photos my prices start at less than half the price of other Chesapeake Bay events. And we'll be out in the bay after lunch shooting the big air shots.

More info at http://www.rrpaonline.com
or
http://www.abrighterfinish.com
or call A Brighter Finish at 804-769-8970

Call A Brighter Finish with questions about the poker run, or call me at 804-339-8039 if you have questions about the photography.

Hope to see y'all on the Rappahannock River this weekend!
Old 09-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Registered

Default Re: 9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

What a great run. The "little" Rappahannock river sure gets big with a north wind blowing. Randy didn't have any trouble getting air shots of the boats. It was a nice mixture of boats as well. Everything from a 42 Fountain to a 23 Caravelle participated. Everyone had a great time. Thanks to Roy, Tracy, and Lee for all of the hard work. Next year will be bigger and better.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Registered

I personally would love to give a big thanks to Tanya for doing all of the work she did. With out her this run wouldn't have been a success. Also, I would like to thank the core team at the RRBA for keeping everything running smooth and efficient. Anyone who wants to come out for the next big event hosted by the Rappahannock River Boaters Association , it is on Oct. 7th. Entry forms are available on their website. I have been to this event more than once and it is always a blast!
Old 09-18-2006, 11:00 AM
Registered

phyliss and i had so much fun ,i don't remember most of it .its a blurr.thanks to roy ,lee and tracy and most of all the girls.
randy you got some awesome pics

RADAR RUN OCTOBER 7
Old 09-18-2006, 01:48 PM
Registered

Re: 9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

The Rappahannock River Poker Run was a slam dunk. Those guys on that sleepy little river know how to do things right. We all had a blast and I can't wait until next year. I want to thank the RRBA and their sponsors for putting on such a terrific event. I also want to thank Randy Nuzzo for the great job of getting pictures of not only my boat but all the other boats that participated as well.

AGAIN, KUDOS TO THE RAPPAHANNOCK RIVER BOATERS ASSOCIATION (RRBAONLINE.COM)
Old 09-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Registered

Going to pile on (no, not that kind of pile on Haishi). This was the first poker run I have ever helped organize and it was truly a team effort. BIG thanks to Tanya, my little sister, for handling the amenities and food - the Hog & Claw was awesome.

Thanks to everyone who participated and we have a lot more in store for next year!

Never thought I would get "air time" with my Rinker! Need to tighten up all the fittings and screws though!

Tracy
Old 09-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Registered

Randy has the pictures up on his site. http://randynuzzo.home.comcast.net

Lots of great shots...

Great job Randy..
Old 09-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Registered

This was a great run and we can't wait for next year! A huge thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this happen!!
Jamie and Janet, Jack and Teresa
Old 09-20-2006, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Get_Buffed
Going to pile on (no, not that kind of pile on Haishi). This was the first poker run I have ever helped organize and it was truly a team effort. BIG thanks to Tanya, my little sister, for handling the amenities and food - the Hog & Claw was awesome.

Thanks to everyone who participated and we have a lot more in store for next year!

Never thought I would get "air time" with my Rinker! Need to tighten up all the fittings and screws though!

Tracy

What did that Rinker do to you to deserve that???!!!

Good pics, I wish I could have made it.

Joey
Old 09-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered

we missed having you there Joe man. You and the misses need to join us on the Oct. 7th radar run. it is going to be a blast!

Quick Reply: 9/16 Poker Run in Virginia on the Rappahannock

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.