2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York

Notices

2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York

Old 01-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York

The 2007 Pirate Run on Seneca Lake in the Heart of the Finger Lakes is just a few short months away. Over the past three years the Pirate Run has experienced fantastic growth. This year will be no different. The Seneca Power Boat Association is expecting 90 - 100 boats! As usual the emphasis is on the Fun Factor. When you attend the Pirate Run you can expect Over $4000 dollars paid out for 1st.
2nd. and 3rd place winning card hands. You can expect prizes for: 1) The Best Looking Pirate, 2) The best Looking Pirate Crew, and Of course 3) the Best looking Wench!!!. In addition to cash prizes there will be door prizes and chances to win a SPBA exclusive ???????
On Friday evening the Pirates Take over the Showboat Motel, Indulging in some of the finest Spirits the innkeeper has to offer!! Live Rock & Roll, Cold Drinks, Tales from the High seas and a boat load of Rowdy Pirates!! What more could you want.....????
Saturday is the Main Event...Poker Run time. After a brief Drivers meeting in the morning we head for Seneca. The run is approx. 80 miles with four card stops and a lunch stop. Spectators gather along the shore line during the Parade of Pirates at the South end of the lake!! It's important to be dressed in your best Pirate gear at the First card stop. You will be judged for your efforts!!!! It's always fun to see what your fellow Pirates have up their sleeves!! After the run, on Saturday evening you can look forward to a BBQ Buffet, Live Rock & Roll, Rides on our very own Pirate Ship The Malabar 10 65 foot Racing Schooner, a Prize Ceremony, and of course a fantastic display of Fireworks! Not to mention cold beverages, more tales, and some great fun.
The Seneca Power Boat Association has taken great strides at producing an event that keeps you coming back for more! Each year we donate all of the proceeds from the event to: Camp Good Days, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation and the Untied Way. We are very proud of the success of this event. We hope you join us for another year of High Jinks on the High Seas!!

For more information visit the SPBA at:
www.senecapowerboats.com
or call 607-535-2671

See You in June!
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-pirate-run2-07.jpg  

Last edited by Need-the-Speed; 05-07-2007 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Registered

Default Re: *****2007 Pirate Run*****

hey prez looking forward to it again this year, make sure you book my 2 dock spots i have each year for the 32 thunder and the the sonic, maybe we can get the 38 top gun up from fl this year again, our rooms our booked and we should be coming up from williamsport area with 6 to 8 boats this year.
as always its a great time and cant wait till summer gets here.

32 thunder
Old 01-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rssteiny
hey prez looking forward to it again this year, make sure you book my 2 dock spots i have each year for the 32 thunder and the the sonic, maybe we can get the 38 top gun up from fl this year again, our rooms our booked and we should be coming up from williamsport area with 6 to 8 boats this year.
as always its a great time and cant wait till summer gets here.

32 thunder
Steiny
You should know by now how I roll....I got your back!! See you in June. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask ya, after all these years you been coming up here, why haven't I gotten any of those hide a beer contraptions. This pooring beer into soda cans is getting old See you and the rest of the WBAMF crew in JUNE!!! BE READY!!
Old 01-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Registered

Can't Wait!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Steiny
You should know by now how I roll....I got your back!! See you in June. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask ya, after all these years you been coming up here, why haven't I gotten any of those hide a beer contraptions. This pooring beer into soda cans is getting old See you and the rest of the WBAMF crew in JUNE!!! BE READY!!
ill bring you a nice supply in june.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Booked the room, ready for the run. Here are some shots from last year. Going to be a great run. I have 3 other new boats that will be making the run this year. After they saw what a good time I had last year. I put a new set of KONRAD drives on the mistress, can't wait to try them out.

Is there going to be a helicopter this year?
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-kurt-myself-hook.jpg   2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-poker-run-fun.jpg   2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-next-cigarette-konrads.jpg  

Old 01-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Re: 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York

Count on me again! The Pirates run ROCKS! Definetely one of the most fun events all season. With the emphisis on FUN!!!

Can I reserve a slip early to avoid the mooring ritual?

Kurt

Cigrocket, post up more pics if you've got 'em!
Old 01-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bill, I will be up the with the Gladiator and will get a bunch of the LGPBA members to come up with me. It sounds like a great run.

Bob
Old 01-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Whats the entry fee?? It seems like a great time.

Thanks
Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

I think the entrance fee was bumped up this year to 100.00. Its a great run. We had a blast, the weather was great on saturday, the water was calm. Actually to calm for me (Sticky) Hopefully we will get a little taste of Seneca this year.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-poker-run.jpg   2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York-poker-run2.jpg  

Last edited by cigrocket; 01-17-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Quick Reply: 2007 Pirate Run in Upstate New York

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.