Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Franky & Louie's (LOTO) June Poker Run? >

Franky & Louie's (LOTO) June Poker Run?

Notices

Franky & Louie's (LOTO) June Poker Run?

Old 04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Franky & Louie's (LOTO) June Poker Run?

Anybody heard if Franky & Louie's (LOTO) is going to host a poker run in June again? Last year they had one in June and it was a pretty good turn out (similar to their shoot-out poker run). I might be at LOTO this coming Easter weekend. If so I'll stop in to check. Anyone else going there over Easter?
Old 04-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

We are taking the Apache down on Friday Morning. I can't wait. I was just outside waxing the boat and getting prepared. I haven't got to use the boat yet so I will be the guy practicing his parking techniques so he doesn't look like a Gaper at the harbor hop.

The forecast looks a little chilly but that won't stop us.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Steve_H

be carefull around the docks especially at F & L's. lake is still way down.

havent heard anything about the poker run and the guys that organized it in the past no longer work there.

Old 04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

we have a whole gang of boats heading down from Chi-Town for that run I HOPE it is still on..we have 4-6 boats that want to and will go....please if anybody hears anything please let me know....BZ
Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested in the poker run date. I am towing from northern Cal. to loto with a stop in Dubuque Ia., my home town. I will be in Dubuque on June 7th and Loto June 10th. Hope to hook up with anyone that knows the lake. Doug
Old 04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
BZ
Registered

Originally Posted by 27daytona
I would be interested in the poker run date. I am towing from northern Cal. to loto with a stop in Dubuque Ia., my home town. I will be in Dubuque on June 7th and Loto June 10th. Hope to hook up with anyone that knows the lake. Doug
you need to push the date you get into town, the poker run if it goes on is on June 9th. We already have a gang of boats going one more would be GREAT. We have been running on LOTO for 15+ years and would be happy to show you around. We will reserve a couple condo's at the Aqua Fin resort. You can find a ton of info. at www.funlake.com pm. me with number if you need more info....BZ
Old 04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks Bob, I think my dates are firmed up . I am staying at the parkview bay condos. I have never stayed there but am limited to availability of a 40 ft. slip. Do you know of the condos? Last year I flew in and stayed at the ledges. I really enjoyed the lake. Thanks again. Doug
Old 04-03-2007, 09:14 PM
BZ
Registered

Originally Posted by 27daytona
Thanks Bob, I think my dates are firmed up . I am staying at the parkview bay condos. I have never stayed there but am limited to availability of a 40 ft. slip. Do you know of the condos? Last year I flew in and stayed at the ledges. I really enjoyed the lake. Thanks again. Doug
I am not familar with those condo's do you know what mile marker they are on??? don't let the 40ft slip deal scare you most of the slips at LOTO are covered and I have had my 42ft Fountain in a 30-35ft covered slip with no issues. But the are 50ft slips at the Aqua Fin and they are the BEST rental slips I have found on the lake......BZ
Old 04-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I don't know the mile marker but was told to launch at the state park and that Parkview Bay is located very close to the launch ramp. I'm not as concerned with the length of the slips as I am with the width. I can't fit into a 10 ft. wide slip. What mile marker will your group be at? Thanks Doug
Old 04-04-2007, 11:26 AM
BZ
Registered

we will be at the 7 mm in the cove next to toad cove or the Horney Toad bar. and yes pb2( the state park) is the best/only place to launch a boat on the lake. see you there....BZ

Quick Reply: Franky & Louie's (LOTO) June Poker Run?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.