I owe all an apolegy >

I owe all an apolegy

Notices

I owe all an apolegy

Old 05-01-2007, 02:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I owe all an apolegy

due to alot of things I really screwed things up last year !!!!!

I am man enough to admit when wrong but being dogged by someone I tried to help is just wrong, I thought semper fi was a great guy and tried to look out for him and ended up getting the short end, im not going to throw stones but because of it I got out of my own shop and had to partner with another, all I tried to do was help who I could on here and never asked for anything in return, this guy was relentless till the state police got involved then he stopped all I did was tell him the truth, its a long story and I wont take your time telling it if you want to know the story behind the story call me....

I stayed out of here for almost a year even though I luved this site and all I all I TRIED TO WAS HELP and never asked for any thing in return

I will not slam him in public because that will just bring me to his level

Anyway Im back on my feet and I could change my srceen name and start over but I think I WILL FACE IT ALL...
and go heads up, I put alot into learning what I know( over 25 yrs) and will
stay who I am despite some people

I really miss coming home and checking my emails from offshore and its been a long time since I thought I could but after reading my pms from almost a year a go My be I can go back to what I enjoy ??????

thanks to all who belived in me and emailed me even though I cralwed under a rock to get away from some people and I am sorry to the guys I did not answer there questions because of it

Joe

Last edited by GOODT; 05-01-2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You've done me no harm not has anyone else from this invisible world called a bulletin board, and I take everything said on here about people regardless who it is "I don't know", with a grain of salt. With that being said I'll kick back and chat with ya any ole time, or anyone else for that matter....
Old 05-01-2007, 01:56 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck, good communication is the key in those situations
Old 05-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not trying to bring up crap, but did you two finally get it all worked out? I hope so.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Goodt,

Where you been????I'm glad you made it back on but you do not owe me an apology for what happened.We are all human and make mistakes,we all have bad days and even bad years.I can understand how mad the other party was with you,I have been in the same situation with my old engine builder.As everyone here knows its expensive enough to just own a boat,never mind the maintance and now GAS.So as long as the two of you work out deal that worked for both of you we should all just move on and enjoy our hobby.So I hope your here to stay and everything is all worked out.I personally can say I missed your input on some of the issue I've been having since you left,your pictures and advice are very much appreciated by us.

Nordic95
Old 05-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

welcome back.....I respect your statements....
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

GOODT
Glad your back,I talked with you on the phone last spring,you took the time and explained to me step by step on how to align my engines after I had replaced both cuplers.
thanks again and welcome back.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

you always steered me straight...stick around
Old 05-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Joe ... welcome back ... whatever was between you and semper fi ....is just that between you and him ... you always gave me good advice .. no complaints .....m

So to get you back in the Groove .... How bout some imput on my Battery Thread ...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=157198

Last edited by offthefront; 05-01-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Back.........

Quick Reply: I owe all an apolegy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.