www.ltpa.org

The lake is open ,, the offical July poker run is off but several of
us are going to have a fun run leaving Carlos and Charlies on
Saturday at 1pm down to Cow Creek.
Come join the fun.

Steve Webb

never enuff
07-20-2007, 11:20 AM
I think I'm going to give the lake a few more days to settle before I give it a try--I can't afford new lower units or props
IMO.

On Time
07-20-2007, 11:45 AM
I'd love to but we have a Best Stop Fun Run in Clear Lake tomorrow.

HTRDLNCN
07-20-2007, 11:46 AM
I hear ya,,was just passing on the info the LTPA sent me ,,
Ill probably stay home as well, if weather is nice I may go to Devils Cove sunday seeing as I can literally idle over there in less than 15 minutes . Shoudlnt break anything at idle speed,,I hope... :)
some of the debris coming out of the lake:

never enuff
07-20-2007, 01:30 PM
One of the other things I think about is that probably most of the people that got flooded had septic systems that were under water for a couple of weeks--Swimming might be interesting to say the least and I'm not sure I wanna clean that type of scum line off my boat:eek: :eek: Sunday might be better--had a friend go to Devil's cove a couple of days ago and said he didn't see anything floating but there was a lot of trash on the bank in the cove.

rubadub
07-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Old Hickory in Nashville looked trashy like that a month or so ago. Travis brings back fond memories. Used to go down there a few weekends a year from Dallas years ago - friends had a lake house. Had a drive disintegrate on me out there once - that makes for a lasting memory.

Turbojack
07-20-2007, 06:57 PM
With all of the water run thru the lake in the last month I do not think there is much or if any sewage floating around..

never enuff
07-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Even a little is to much for me:( . I still think i'll wait for a few more days.

Clay Washington
07-21-2007, 12:23 AM
It looks like the weather will force us to wait another week or two... :(

Ten Day Weather Forecast for Austin (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/boatandbeach/tenday/78726)

HTRDLNCN
07-21-2007, 01:48 AM
saturday may be bad.
however it shoudlnt rain sunday till late afternoon.
If its clear at all by noon sunday I will mosey on over to devils cove..
Im gettin stir crazy here!!
just look for the old school radar arch,..
:)
http://www.hotrodlincoln.org/boatsig.jpg

fastestbowtie
07-21-2007, 03:44 PM
When is summer going to show up??? I had to replace the oil cooler on my boat so i was a little late getting it ready to go, and since then the lake has either been closed or its been raining. Come on typical Texas summer, hurry up and get here I'm waiting.

never enuff
07-21-2007, 08:08 PM
Sunday only has a 30% chance of rain and it's suppose to be in the low 90's.