Notices

ecbrc 358 class.

Old 08-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ecbrc 358 class.

during the 358 class race inside boat bagel shack (darker green boat)slowed down on start of race green flag was thrown race started. the other two drivers during green flag came around and restarted race under green everyone was screaming for the other two boats to go while my other boy was taping the race. the checker was thrown on the third lap with the bagel shack being one lap down. they continued to race with the hotrod taking the lead on the fourth lap for a winning finish. a meeting was held and the results from the restart was agreed beetween boat owners and drivers to take presidence over official race giving the bagel shack 2nd place. (it became a gentlemans race beetween drivers). this was impressive to say the least while all this was going on under a green flag no official flags for restart or green to be thrown for the start the drivers did it all on their own. i also have to give the flagman in the safety boat due credit for flying the white flag for the other two for one lap to go and the checker and white showing bagel shack that he had one lap left and the checker only during the fourth lap and then the yellow to return to the pits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1HPOgR8-9U

Last edited by tony315; 08-27-2007 at 05:35 AM.