Where to Sell PEROZZI 12 ga 2 BBL set >

Where to Sell PEROZZI 12 ga 2 BBL set

Notices

Where to Sell PEROZZI 12 ga 2 BBL set

Old 11-20-2007, 07:42 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where to Sell PEROZZI 12 ga 2 BBL set

What sites are there to Sell some xtra PEROZZI 12 ga 30" &32" 2 bbl set, & Jerry Rados turk/damascus knives that are duplicates in my collection
Thnx
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

gunbroker is a good one as is guns america

I am in Canda and I cant buy all the fun toys you can have down there because of dirty liberals.

Thats a nice gun. Good Luck.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ar15meister
gunbroker is a good one as is guns america

I am in Canda and I cant buy all the fun toys you can have down there because of dirty liberals.

Thats a nice gun. Good Luck.
So i have to go buy the magazine from borders books or there online ??
thnx
Can i sell a AK 47 on there also ????? or not allowed
Old 11-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered

How much?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
So i have to go buy the magazine from borders books or there online ??
thnx
Can i sell a AK 47 on there also ????? or not allowed

Not sure. I would search those websites on google and contact them direct.

I have never used them because I am a Canadian and we arent allowed fun toys that go bang but I go on those sites from time to time to drool oer HK91's and other guns that are banned in Canada...........

I am certain gunsamerica.com will let you sell any type of rifle, even full auto.

Cheers,

Adam.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Banned

Not sure. I would search those websites on google and contact them direct.

I have never used them because I am a Canadian and we arent allowed fun toys that go bang but I go on those sites from time to time to drool oer HK91's and other guns that are banned in Canada...........

I am certain gunsamerica.com will let you sell any type of rifle, even full auto.

Cheers,

Adam.
Thats ashame you guys up there are'nt allowed these kinds of toys ,have shipped a boat up there and it was a mess at the border until we hired a company there to dot the I's and cross the Ts we sat there for 3 days jumpin political hoops .no wonder only the policia can have guns. gonna try this gunamerica site
ROCK ON !!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Registered

Runninhot, www.gunbroker.com or www.auctionarms.com are the first places I go to buy... They make the selling pretty easy, no need to be a dealer. It is a auction based website (like Ebay) and of course you can set reserve prices so you arn't going to "give" anything away. And, You can sell anything from dull pocket knives to Full Auto "machine guns" Run of the mill stuff is plentiful and brings reasonable prices but the high end stuff is less plentiful and brings much better money...... As with the high end boats, the economy hasn't hurt everyone. There are always buyers for the really good stuff! Hope this helps, Rob
* tell us alittle more about your Perozzi and AK, Maybe you can move them right here......
* Email me with pics and prices! Thanks
Old 11-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RUNNINHOTRACING158
Thats ashame you guys up there are'nt allowed these kinds of toys ,have shipped a boat up there and it was a mess at the border until we hired a company there to dot the I's and cross the Ts we sat there for 3 days jumpin political hoops .no wonder only the policia can have guns. gonna try this gunamerica site
ROCK ON !!!!
Next time you need to ship a boat or car cross the border call me, thats what we do! Even if you dont use my service, I will tell you how to do it.

I have quite a few guns including some handguns and AR15's and some shortie shotguns. You can get em it is just a major pain in the ass and it is quite expensive. Also the USA wont export alot of cool stuff up here because of regulations on exporting arms so I cant even buy myself a nice COLT and bring it in with a customs agent.

Sad really...

You have to have mags pinned to hold only five rounds in Canada so I have AR15's that are 5 rd semi auto.....****ing sad.

God I hate Liberals.....and thats big L LIBERALS not the small l liberals you have in the USA. Ours are much worse, closer to a communist than to John Stuart Mill........

Good luck selling the guns. If I was in the USA, I would have bought your AK in a breath, they are banned up here and cannot be bought or legally owned unless you owned one before the ban, and I am only 23 so I was still into water guns and pissing myself back then
Old 11-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Banned

Next time you need to ship a boat or car cross the border call me, thats what we do! Even if you dont use my service, I will tell you how to do it.

I have quite a few guns including some handguns and AR15's and some shortie shotguns. You can get em it is just a major pain in the ass and it is quite expensive. Also the USA wont export alot of cool stuff up here because of regulations on exporting arms so I cant even buy myself a nice COLT and bring it in with a customs agent.

Sad really...

You have to have mags pinned to hold only five rounds in Canada so I have AR15's that are 5 rd semi auto.....****ing sad.

God I hate Liberals.....and thats big L LIBERALS not the small l liberals you have in the USA. Ours are much worse, closer to a communist than to John Stuart Mill........

Good luck selling the guns. If I was in the USA, I would have bought your AK in a breath, they are banned up here and cannot be bought or legally owned unless you owned one before the ban, and I am only 23 so I was still into water guns and pissing myself back then
Hey sounds good dont know if the AK is legal here either my lawyer converted it to a auto/rapid and i used to keep it in my car(loaded) and he said to lock it up at home that if i get pulled over and they find it in the car its a GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL for a FELONY so i locked it up .its a badd azz piece and target practice in the back yard is a riot !!!!
ROCK ON
Old 08-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Banned

Sad really...

Phuch that BAN chit !!!!!!

Quick Reply: Where to Sell PEROZZI 12 ga 2 BBL set

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.