Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!! >

Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Notices

Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Reading post after post I get more pissed off. I considered this guy a friend. To have him continue selling off his inventory on Ebay while people are out thousands, what a F**K Y** to so many people. People that thought were friends with him. People that prey on the weak or old are paththetic! Stealing from friends is as bad.
I know there are a dozen posts but none of them have his name in the title. If anyone does a Google on his name now or in 5 years from now they will see this thread!

Anyone planning on doing any kind of business with this guy, read these threads first!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=173644

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=174833

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...t=TRICK+MARINE

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 12-07-2007 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very Well Said.....
Old 12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gino, I have hesitated to post anything on the "Fred" threads because I was truely hoping it was all unfounded. I hope that all the individuals and companies that were taken get their monies refunded.

I'm truely disapointed because Fred was one of the first people I met on this board back in 2001. I honestly liked the man. We visited engine builders together in North Carolina, I've been to his home, his shop when it was in Cheraw. He had always been very good to me and my family. I never purchased any items from him however so was never taken monitarily. I always try to extend a hand to people when I can. I remember picking up the Sutphen from Parnell and hauling it to WV for Fred to pick up. I did it because thats what friends do. I do feel as if I was taken though. Heck, this board has become so big since I joined, I think I was member 740 or something. I've met many very nice people on here and truely thought Fred was one. I guess it just goes to show....you never really know..

It's truly a dissapointing saga for all parties involved.

Keith
Old 12-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

At 1st I was shocked and then after thinking about what Fred Cecil has done I am actually not so shocked. This type of business seems to happen a lot in the marine industry. I have known of Fred since he owned his 28 Pantera and posted on OSO. I met Fred for dinner a few times in Cheraw during my business travels. I bought a steering wheel from Fred for my 38TE Fountain back in late 2005.
Fred Cecil was king here and was one of the guys along with Troutly (the pervert cop sex offender) that so many on OSO loved and looked up to and were the best member of OSO and got mentioned in the OSO Powerboat article.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Well said Gino.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:14 PM
Registered

I got to be friends with him purchasing parts. Then I had the ordeal with the KPM CRAP he was selling. Overheated both my new motors first time out. I had huge headaches over the KPM junk and He kept making promises and they almost never panned out. Then we had issuses with wrong parts, missing parts, orders not shipped when promissed. Then when something was forgotten, incorrect or not shipped, it would get overnighted but at my expense. When I was doing the Motion project I spent about $25k with him, He would send parts almost daily. He was always in a hurry and wouldn't bill me. I would ask him over and over for a bill then all of a suddden his wife would charge my debit card or do a check by phone for one time $7000 without telling me. I don't always have a lot of money in my boat bank account so it draws from another account. He overdrew me a couple of times. I was charged for everything he sent but none of the credits he owed me were applied which was a huge amount itself. It got worse and worse. I sent him a few letters explaining my frustration but in a nice way. I got back very snotty responses. About 6 months ago I ordered a retractable stern lite for my Avon I had sold. He promissed me it was sent. Weeks went by and I never got it. The straw that broke the camels back for me was I started a thread on OSO about Lifeline jackets and having Fred get us a volume discount for a group order. I know he sold a ton of Lifeline from this. He never ordered mine. I asked and asked and they were in the works. Finally we had a run coming up and I put my foot down about my order. He said he had 2 Blue ones someone ordered but didn't take and the blue would match Lubejobs. I took them. One was a small This really bothered me. He neglected to tell me one was a small and one a med. Anyone that knows me knows I can't squeeze into a large! What a jerk!!! I thought this guy was a friend. Now to see all this crap and all the hard working people out their money just pisses me off. Even worse, the aggrevation he has created for so many with his poor business practices and lies!!
Old 12-07-2007, 11:56 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Truely sad. Today it is Fred/Trick Marine. In the boards begining yrs ago it was Bruce Dudley. Bruce was my lesson learned. Then there were all the ones in between. They all gained your trust, becoming your friend. Then give you a dose of reality. Crooks are everywhere and have no conscience.
If I had to guess, Fred isn't loosing a minutes sleep at night. Probably even reads the post here and on the other boards with a smile across his face.
I could care less what happens to him. If by luck he ends up on the streets going thru dumpsters, so be it.

Some day he'll cross the wrong person. And I won't loose any sleep.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:09 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man O man, I read through all these posts about Fred and Trick marine, and I can't believe that someone, or I should say, Fred, would do these kind of things to everyone on this board and all of his customers. I really wonder what the h e l l happened to him to make him turn on people like he's doing. Did he fall on his head or something?????

I've bought some items from him a few years ago, and he always sent me what I ordered, and then billed me later. I've never had any problems with any orders that I gave him, and he never had any problems with me paying for what I ordered. It's really sad reading about all the people that got shafted on stuff that they paid for and never received. What a fk'n shame.

Does anyone here know the reason behind why this is happening?? There's got to be some kind of reason for these kind of actions from him. People don't just wake up one day and decide that they're gonna start screwing EVERYBODY over. I sure do hope that he makes good to everyone here that he's had bad dealing with. I could maybe understand one or two unhappy customers, but this here is just ridiculous.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I would like to do my part, to help the google search engine out

Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick MarineFred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick Marine Fred Cecil Trick
Old 12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred CecilFred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 12-08-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil Fred Cecil

Quick Reply: Fred Cecil Trick Marine Chershaw Sc Bad Deal!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.