exhaust selection

Notices

exhaust selection

Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 PM
ak
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default exhaust selection

hey guys,i just got a 600hp 509ci engine for my 24 outlaw and i am now in the exhaust selection/buying game,i was wondering what some of you guys had to say,i was looking at the emi manifolds,but open to all opinions,i can not afford cmi headers before someone suggests them,what do you think?
Old 12-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered

Dana exhaust....should be an interesting thread in the Q&A section
Old 12-11-2007, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by ak
hey guys,i just got a 600hp 509ci engine for my 24 outlaw and i am now in the exhaust selection/buying game,i was wondering what some of you guys had to say,i was looking at the emi manifolds,but open to all opinions,i can not afford cmi headers before someone suggests them,what do you think?
Stainless Marine has a system that's been around for a while and reasonably priced.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've got lightning's on my 509. They sound awesome and are very reasonable.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:18 PM
Only the Best Will Do!

Default Headers

Dear AK

I wanted to let you know that we at Keith Eickert Performance Products offers a long line of headers and manifold systems. We are one of the top distributors of both on the East Coast. Some of the headers we sell are Hardin Marine, and Lightning, (some as low as $2500.00 dollars) and all types of manifolds from Gils, to Imco, to Stainless Marine and on. I know that with the large amount of products we carry i know that we can find the right right header or manifold system for your 509 application. We really need to know if this is a fresh or salt water usage application as well as your camshaft specifications as to make sure there are no reversion complications. And can I assume it has a Bravo outdrive? We offer numerous tailpipe fitment charts on our website to help in picking the right systems. Here is a link to the front of my exhaust page. Take a look and see what you think. You can pm me, or send me an e-mail at [email protected], or my phone number here is (386)446-0660.

Happy Holidays

Tony

Here is the link. http://www.keitheickert.com/site-map.htm#exhaust
Old 12-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Lightning offers some really nice all stainless steel headers at an affordable price. They're a great company to deal with and we have had no complaints over the systems we've delivered.

Like Tony said you need to make sure your cam is compatible with wet pipes. Could be an expensive mistake.

Let me know if I can help.