Notices

IMP Logo?

Old 01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default IMP Logo?

Hi, i am restoring an IMP310 and having an extremly hard time finding the newer IMP Logo seen on the 330 Viper etc etc.. Is there anyone that maybe has a brouchure or a photo of an IMP with that logo (Good or Bad) so that i can make a new one before the paintjob.

All help is much appreciated.

Regards
Peter
Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an original brochure for a '96 310. I will try to get in the boat when it stops raining, and sleeting, and try to get you an image. Not sure if it is what your looking for, but it looks pretty modern. I could also take a pictue of the logo on the factory carpet and get it to you.
would love to see pics of your project. ours is solid white with white windscreen. trying to come up with some modern graphic ideas with possible logo included on sides.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txwatergypsy
I have an original brochure for a '96 310. I will try to get in the boat when it stops raining, and sleeting, and try to get you an image. Not sure if it is what your looking for, but it looks pretty modern. I could also take a pictue of the logo on the factory carpet and get it to you.
would love to see pics of your project. ours is solid white with white windscreen. trying to come up with some modern graphic ideas with possible logo included on sides.
Thank you for your answer. If you could help me out i would be eternally grateful,
Sure... I can post some pics from the project.

Thanks again.
Ragman