May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis >

May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis

Notices

May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis

Old 02-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis

Breaking News... The May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis is a Lake Travis Powerboat Association event. If you wish to participate in this run, you should contact them/us.

Lake Travis Powerboat Association

I highly recommend that you NOT send any money to anyone at this time!

More info to follow...
Old 02-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Breaking News... The May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis is a Lake Travis Powerboat Association event. If you wish to participate in this run, you should contact them/us.

Lake Travis Powerboat Association

I highly recommend that you NOT send any money to anyone at this time!

More info to follow...

Unfortunate as it is I was just informed that the Lake Travis Powerboat Association has decided to Bow out of the Joint effort for supporting a run at this point.

I do not think it makes any sense to do 2 Poker Runs overlapping each other if possible and most registrants would like the chance to have Video and Helicopter footage with added benefits to the run.

The Texas Heat Wave Poker Run will continue! I guess everyone will just have to make a decision on which one they would like to attend. No Hard feelings on this side.

Helicopter

Video and Pictures

Everything goes forward as we are way to far into commitments to back out on OUR End

All Registrations that have came in and Paid will still be honored as the Run is going to continue. Nothing has changed other then this run is not being done in conjunction of Two Organizations.

Any questions please ask.....

Last edited by 30 Outlaw; 02-26-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Registered

Darrell,

I wish you success with your efforts, but I will be participating in the LTPA Poker Run on May 17th.

Please remove me from your list.

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Darrell,

I wish you success with your efforts, but I will be participating in the LTPA Poker Run on May 17th.

Please remove me from your list.

Thanks!
No Problem you are removed! I wish LTPA best success as well!

Our Poker Run is going to be off the hook and anyone from the LTPA is still welcome to attend. I am waiting on a return call from steve to see if you guys are going to move your run to another weekend so these do not conflict which would seem to be counter productive.

We are to far in with paid registrations and commitments back out of this so we will continue with a great run and the promises made. May 17th Lake Travis
Old 02-27-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

While I can not explain how the LTPA does their run I can tell you that you do not have to be a member of any paticular organization to attend our poker runs across the country. Everyone is invited and welcome to attend.

Each Registration for the Texas Heat Wave Poker Run will be will get

2 Dinners
2 Event T-shirts
2 Poker Hands
2 Event Goodie Bags
1 Event DVD/Helicopter Coverage and Photos
2 Entry to the Band and Party after the Event during Awards Ceremony

We carry the Neccesary Event/Poker Run Insurance for the Safety and Support of our Participants and sponsors!

This is a Poker Run, Not a get together and drink as much as we can and run our boats Fast!

Yes we require Life Jackets, Yes we require Drivers not to drink tell the after Party for everyone's safety and so we can continue to hold great events.

I will not speak for the LTPA as to what they do or what coverages they have in place for this event, but something everyone should consider when deciding which runs they put on their list

Last edited by 30 Outlaw; 02-27-2008 at 06:36 PM.