Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Hustler
Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot? >

Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?

Notices

Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?

Old 12-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?

What's the difference between the "Poker Run" edition, "Limited Edition" and a regular Slingshot?. Is it just an interior upgrade, different styling or colors? The pictures I've seen it looks like just half a cabin, ie no bed. Some have a u-shaped couch others just a a couch on both sides of the hull. Is the toilet and sink also removed?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I haven't checked the Hustler website lately,but it used to provide a very specific list of features for each of the different versions. Very briefly,you're right,the Poker run addition essentially had a half cabin. The few Limited Edition models I've seen had a green theme to the paint job,an amber tinted wind screen and wood grained dash panels on both on both sides. Not exactly my cup of tea ,but.....to each his own. The Limited Edition model also had essentially all of the options available on the regular Slingshot. The McLeod interior used to be an option. I think it's standard now. My '98' was an anomaly. It was built with the 800SC's,#5's,etc. but then was loaded up with ultra suede valences and TV/vcr down below, 4 Bomar hatches,shower on the swim patform and lighted and mirrored everything. Maybe someone else will chime in.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The PR boats never had the v berth put in. As far as the difference between the U shape lounge and the 2 benches is just a diffence in year the older boats had the U shape lounge. L marth was right about the limited edition boats.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

The Poker Run Ed does not have any deck windows/hatches. Two big storage bins on the left and right when you go below. No sink, countertop, or closets. No V berth. 500 LBS lighter.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

When I bought mine the diff with the cabin was 18K.

They don't put the tub/innerliner, its just carpeted floor and stringers, I was told the tub/innerliner makes the boat stronger. like 2 hulls attached together,The side compartment,locker has netting covering them, prob put fenders and life jackets in.

It should be allot lighter

Awhile back There was a solid white one for sale with #6's and big power,bet that was a fast one.

Anybody else have any pokerun edition picks?????

Rob
Attached Thumbnails Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-81326370_6.jpg   Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-3882_2.jpg  

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Heres the 6 boat,

Lou here is a pick of a LE dash, I heard something like 2 made,was a hard sale,saw one go cheap about 3 years ago.

Just think the cost to change out all the green and berwood compared saving 20-30k.
Attached Thumbnails Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-81326370_4.jpg   Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-le_001.jpg  

Old 12-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Registered

Thanx guys for the info. I am looking for 00-03 Slingshot standard cabin, with blue motors, 500efi, 525, or 575, would like to stay under 600hp, but if something is whippled I wouldn't be oppsed to that either. Let me know who has what for sale. I am looking to purchase in April/May time frame.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rob-There was a white boat with #6's up here at Aqua-Mania with "For Sale by Aqua-Mania" on the side.As I recall,it had Whipples or something like that on it. I thought I sent you pics of it awhile back and the Limited Edition one I saw at the Thousand Islands Poker Run. I'll bet gas is cheap down your way as long as its not Diesel! Got those motors apart?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:33 AM
Rob
VIP Member

yeap, they look pretty good for a 100+ hours,the drive and gimble pin were not happyrepolish everything, rings and bearings, also get the sand out of the blockgood to go

This way I get to clean the transom Assembly also
Attached Thumbnails Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-gimble-ring-pin-12108-003-large-.jpg   Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?-gimble-ring-pin-12108-017-large-.jpg  

Old 12-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dicdik
Thanx guys for the info. I am looking for 00-03 Slingshot standard cabin, with blue motors, 500efi, 525, or 575, would like to stay under 600hp, but if something is whippled I wouldn't be oppsed to that either. Let me know who has what for sale. I am looking to purchase in April/May time frame.

Lmarth has his for sale ,hell of a deal with reliable big power,also some will probaly come up in jan feb

Quick Reply: Diff between "Poker Run" & standard Slingshot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.