? on Financing 2003 boat for 43k >

? on Financing 2003 boat for 43k

Notices

? on Financing 2003 boat for 43k

Old 04-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? on Financing 2003 boat for 43k

I am interested in a 2003 elite cat and am wondering if i am going to have a problem financing this boat. 43k asking price. i have a lil bit for downpayment. My credits great. and am wondering how many years i can go for. Considering the economy i heard i may have a problem with financing thanks. i am in the southern region, louisiana.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lending is tricky right now. From what I have been reading, and what has been posted on here, you will need to have a 42% or lower Debt to Income, a credit score probably pushing 750 or higher, and anywhere from 10-25% down payment.

I am sure others will chime in.

Contact "Dave P" or "Loan Ranger" on here. Both are great guys, and can probably help you out, or at least point you in a direction.

Dave P works for Essex Credit
Loan Ranger (Kyle) works for Newcoast Financial

Hope this helps.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NOLA
I am interested in a 2003 elite cat and am wondering if i am going to have a problem financing this boat. 43k asking price. i have a lil bit for downpayment. My credits great. and am wondering how many years i can go for. Considering the economy i heard i may have a problem with financing thanks. i am in the southern region, louisiana.
What he said is all pretty accurate.

That is a new enough boat you shouldn't have any problem if you meet all the criteria.

That is of course assuming you are borrowing under book value by a bit. I'd check the local CU's, as they are lending if you meet their criteria, which are about what was listed above usually.