Formula offers factory refurbishments!

Notices
Formula

Formula offers factory refurbishments!

Old 08-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Formula offers factory refurbishments!

I got this note from Chuck Miller of the TAG group last week:

"FYI - We're currently accepting some retail jobs for the winter months. If you're interested in us doing any work, please forward me some photos of the job so that we can quote a repair cost. You would need to get the boat to Decatur for us to do this work."

While I'm sad to hear that things are that slow on the production line, this is a great opportunity for those that can get their boats to Decatur, Indiana for some of those "wish I had ordered that option" upgrades. How about:
  1. The factory paintjob that you really wanted, but wasn't available for your model year?
  2. That upgrade to a stainless windshield frame?
  3. A factory replacement job on that pesky sagging headliner? (THIS one should be poplular...)
  4. A new bow (or stern) rail to replace the one that your fat-a$$ sister-in-law stepped on?
  5. Get creative and ask - Who knows what they'll do???
Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 88 Likes on 53 Posts

I think this is a good idea to help get through the next year or so. Lots of folks are holding on to their boats so maybe Formula can drum up some business.