Greetings From Elton Porter Insurance >

Greetings From Elton Porter Insurance

Notices

Greetings From Elton Porter Insurance

Old 11-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings From Elton Porter Insurance

As boating season winds down for many parts of the country, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for choosing to insure their boats with Elton Porter Insurance. We have earned a reputable name within the high performance boating community and this would not be possible without your continued support.

Additionally, I would like to inform you about my associate, Adam Glasgow. Our agency places a very high priority on customer service and for the past two years, Adam has been working directly with me to ensure that all of our customers receive their quotes or have their questions answered in a timely manner. Many of you have worked directly with Adam in the past and I am confident that you can attest to the fact that he is extremely knowledgeable and well versed in the high performance marine industry. One of Adam's new responsibilities will be to help me monitor this site. He will be answering your questions and posting important information which will hopefully help you make an informed decision when insuring your high performance boats.

If you ever have any questions regarding marine insurance or if you need a competitive quote, please feel free to call Adam or me anytime and we will be happy to help. As a reminder, Elton Porter has a multitude of high performance marine insurance programs available including our exclusive Ultra Performance Program from Markel that offers Agreed Value coverage for most Cats and V-Hulls up to 150 mph!!

Thanks again!