Land and sea stern jack? >

Land and sea stern jack?

Notices

Land and sea stern jack?

Old 02-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Land and sea stern jack?

I'm looking for a stern jack for bravo drive to maybe make a couple of them.does anyone have a junk one or parts of one cheap?Also if they are not made anymore do you think there is patent infringement issues by trying to reproduce one?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

land and sea own the patent and will not allow anyone to copy, that's why you can't get them anywhere. I was told that about a year ago.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by hoozeyurdaddy
land and sea own the patent and will not allow anyone to copy, that's why you can't get them anywhere. I was told that about a year ago.
I have one to sell, but not cheap... I'd want 1,000 plus the ride for it. it's complete, ready to install, ujoints, shift cable, rams, etc... all in near perfect condition.

Not exactly what you were asking for in your post, but thought I'd put it out there for you to consider. Either way, hope you find what you're looking for...
Old 08-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Registered

I see this was posted 4 years ago but if you still have the stern jack for $1000, please call me, I want it! 586-839-7979