WOW! i got worked over on oso classifieds >

WOW! i got worked over on oso classifieds

Notices

WOW! i got worked over on oso classifieds

Old 04-20-2010, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW! i got worked over on oso classifieds

So this happens to be my first post it sucks it has to be like this!..Well anyway there is a listing for a set of bobtail 454 MPI MAG's in the classified..ok this is what im looking for (im done with the small block). So i call the guy Shane he is right on he knows what he has and whats going on. i have him send me current pictuures i am in MD he is in FL long story short he comes has everything i ask for no prob. Now we work out shipping and price all good! Now i call today looking for a engine that should have been here yesterday PHONE DISCONECTED!!!!WTF so i try e-mail nope no good the account has been terminated! I cant belive this has just happend to me. But i still love oso its great but watch out there has been alot of hits on the page i dont want others th have the same fate as me. ha ha should have got the 502 efi what was i thinkin. o yea what can i do now?
Old 04-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

How did you pay?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:06 AM
Registered

That sucks.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is the ad still up??

What is the phone #??

Where in Fl??

Maybe we can help.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered

So.. yea the add is still up and there are amost 800 views on it. He is out of Daytona Beach FL ! like i said i had somone go look at the engines to confirm everything was ok. All he had to do is ship them. I went to my bank to see what the was going to be the best way to get the money to him....wire tranfer....yea i lost the money. Any help would be great, o and his phone has been disconected!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered

That just sucks I hope someone here can help.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered

yeah this seems pretty cut and dry. Have you had your buddy go back by there? Hard to believe someone would allow a party to come inspect some motors , just to fraud them in a few days. How much was it? Plane trip maybe????
Old 04-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Registered

wow! I exchanged several e-mails with Shane about these motors. Almost bought them, but in the last email, I said that I would probably drive down and get them and give him the money. He seemed straight up, but I never got another email from him. Hope it all all works out for you. Like they said, GET SOMEONE OVER THERE NOW!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

FL is great this time of year. Alot of baseball teams went down for spring training. I say grab your favorite bat and go do some spring training of your own.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.