Notices
Formula

need cabin height measurement

Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts
Default need cabin height measurement

Hi Guys ! Please help me save time ! I'll post the same question in the different brand section also...

currently have a F 357. Cabin height is anywhere between 52 to 53 inches. toilet room is roughly 3 foot high. I Don't know why, but I'm starting to have back pain !!!!

Did not have time to shop and see different boats physically, and manufacturer don't write cabin height usually...

considering those models for my next boat: Formula 382, formula 419, sonic 38 - 42 and or 45, donzi 38, fountain 38 -42 - 47, and BAJA 40

also formula 370 SS or 400 SS but those 2 don't have cabin height problem I guess...

Can you guys take your measuring tape for me and tell me cabin and toilet room height, for each of those models? You'd save me many miles in travelling, and back pain !!! I want to be able to stand pretty much straight, I'm 5'8''

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2010, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 382 cabin hight

The cabin hight of a 382 Fastech is 5' 1". I am 6' tall and 200+ lbs and I actually fit in the head. good luck with your search.

Jeff