Great Service with David Barbee at Elton Porter >

Great Service with David Barbee at Elton Porter

Notices

Great Service with David Barbee at Elton Porter

Old 05-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Great Service with David Barbee at Elton Porter

If you looking for CAT insurance and want someone who's responsive and knows the programs out there and will make sure you have the right coverage for you, i'd refer ya to David.

I just insured our new DCB with David.

I also had our ultra cat for 3 years through him as well and beat all other quotes out there for agreed value coverage with true disclosure.

He and his right hand man Adam have put up with and responded each time quickly on a bunch of my tire kicker "what if" quotes on various boats we have looked at over the last 3 years that we ended up not pulling the trigger on. Never once did the responsiveness lack on these prospective quotes.

When we finally did pull the trigger, I had run the numbers and details with David before the deal so I knew what i'd end up with and that i could get the insurance. Now 7 months later I can take delivery worry free
Old 05-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your kind words are sincerely appreciated and thank you for choosing Elton Porter to insure your new DCB Cat. It has always been a pleasure working with you!

Thanks again!
Old 05-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'd like to add my thanks. I've been with EP for years and this year Adam worked very hard to get me renewed with an acceptable rate.
Thanks Guys!